And the Search Begins for Barbers Hill

bh89-2

So, if you were the Superintendent and wanted to hire a new head coach at Barbers Hill, who out there is worth inquiring about?  Inside or outside the State, who shines as a prospect that might be interested in bringing back a "Tradition of Excellence"?

You don't have to be a BH supporter to offer suggestions. 

La Marque's current head coach comes to mind, as he is not getting the reception he deserves in La Marque, which in my opinion is more due to a declining enrollment than coaching ability. 

Other schools with potential:

Gilmer
Burnet
Wimberly
Anahuac (Barbay) 

[quote name="akifan94" post="707493" timestamp="1258216593"]
I thought this was going to be about basketball shoes.......... ;D

Kidding aside.....the kids from Barbers Hill left it all on the field last night. They played hard and gave it their all. #32 was a hitting machine last night. I hope to see you guys in 20-4A next year.
[/quote]  Ok I will have to admit that was funny bout the basketball shoes...But really we went to the game last night in support of our neighbors to the south.Sorry they couldnt get a win :-\

[quote name="BarbersHillEagle" post="707509" timestamp="1258217642"]
This post is totally out of line.  Bh-89 is a classless jerk.   Always been a jerk and always will be.  I remember JODY when he was in school. 
[/quote]

:o
Attention shoppers... today we have..... cripple fight.  CRIPPLE FIGHT!

Guest baseball25
Barbay does a good job because he has athletes coming from everywhere I don't think he would be a great hire, there are other coaches that would be a great fit for barbers hill.

He's being forced out by our sorry low life school board!  I think our school board needs to go!  They are making up stupid excuses and pretty much told him to resign or get fired.  Our school board is like Jerry Jones, they want a puppet on the sideline pretending to be coaching while they (school board) coach from the stands.  >:(

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="BH88" post="712901" timestamp="1258726947"]
He's being forced out by our sorry low life school board!  I think our school board needs to go!   They are making up stupid excuses and pretty much told him to resign or get fired.  Our school board is like Jerry Jones, they want a puppet on the sideline pretending to be coaching while they (school board) coach from the stands.  >:(
[/quote]

I do not live in BH, but what members of the Board have a [b]direct[/b] interest in the football program? I know and played football with one of them (BM), does he have a son in the program now?

He's being forced out by our sorry low life school board!  I think our school board needs to go!   They are making up stupid excuses and pretty much told him to resign or get fired.  Our school board is like Jerry Jones, they want a puppet on the sideline pretending to be coaching while they (school board) coach from the stands.  >:(
[/quote]WOW!!!!! way to tell it like it is fan!!!  I love it!!!

[quote name="GCMPats" post="712923" timestamp="1258728427"]
[quote author=BH88 link=topic=62378.msg712901#msg712901 date=1258726947]
He's being forced out by our sorry low life school board!  I think our school board needs to go!  They are making up stupid excuses and pretty much told him to resign or get fired.  Our school board is like Jerry Jones, they want a puppet on the sideline pretending to be coaching while they (school board) coach from the stands.  >:(
[/quote]

I do not live in BH, but what members of the Board have a [b]direct[/b] interest in the football program? I know and played football with one of them (BM), does he have a son in the program now?
[/quote]

No, his kids play basketball.  The board members are influenced by friends and its very cliquish.  Theres a lot of brown nosing going on. 

[quote name="hitman009" post="712926" timestamp="1258728990"]
[quote author=BH88 link=topic=62378.msg712901#msg712901 date=1258726947]
[/quote]WOW!!!!! way to tell it like it is fan!!!  I love it!!!
[/quote]
Fan, parent, former student, and supporter of BH sports!  No I don't work for the school but my tax dollars do!

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="bigdaddyblue" post="713081" timestamp="1258741096"]
Going to take someone from Dayton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

I do not think Rollinac has his Teacher Certification. ;)

He's being forced out by our [b]sorry low life school board[/b]!  I think our school board needs to go!   They are making up stupid excuses and pretty much told him to resign or get fired.  Our school board is like Jerry Jones, they want a puppet on the sideline pretending to be coaching while they (school board) coach from the stands.  >:(
[/quote]

Not all of the them are that way, just enough of them to pull it off.

We will need a football coach /ad who will ensure all programs are treated fairly and will be able to back it up with results.... oh wait the last one accomplished that and look what it got him... railroaded out of town. Thanks a lot BHISD!

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="Cougtalk" post="713171" timestamp="1258748724"]
[b]Firing him would be a mistake[/b], 4a is a different game than 3a, and BH has learned that but ya'll stuck with crosby, and Dayton, and PNG 2x thats great for a team... fix the turnover problem and you might have won those games.

[/quote]

Already been "fired".

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86