It has been proven; District 21AAA is weak!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="indian24-7" post="707165" timestamp="1258178201"]
We ain't ready for bed yet!  Got a win to celebrate.   Maybe yall should try to schedule a pre-season game with us.  Or maybe you would back out like HJ did.  I wouldn't blame you
[/quote]

I hear stupid people!

How about you act like you have been there before.

Oh by the way nice FG unit you guys have!  Lets hope your next game doesn't come down to a FG or XP! Good luck

Let's have some class guys. I know we've had to listen to the arrogance for a long time, but it has usually been backed up with action on the field.
That being said, much props to the Trojans tonight. They could have easily folded the tent and packed it in, but Barbay wouldn't let them. One of the better games I've seen this year. Good job Tribe as well, surprised it took you so long to put them away. Keep it going.

21-3a is a strong district still.  a down year yeah, but coldsprings is a tough, well coached team.  to say that 21-3a is weak is belittling coldsprings which i think is a mistake.  look, there's been a lot of parody in high school football this year.  corrigan-camden beat coldsprings 35-20, WO-S beat kirbyville 21-20 and kirbyville beat Corrigan-Camden 51-28.  this has been an unpredictable football season in many respects.  to say that district 21-3a is weak sounds to me like a weak statement by someone who hasn't put much thought into what they're saying.

[quote name="Bigdaddy79" post="707202" timestamp="1258179708"]
Our fg kicker was sick tonight and the kid kicking is a freshman

[/quote]

Well maybe so, but you should teach your buddy how not to be a Classless winner.  You have a good team, so good luck next week!  

To a point I can see why Indian 24/7 is saying what he is because for the last week we sat back and read all the trash talking that was said about Coldspring and Cleveland.  Like how they were BIG fish in a little pond and so on. So it does aggravate people when that goes on then when the shoe is on the other foot or the BIG fish came into your pond and ate you then your feeling get hurt. So now you don't want anybody talking trash about ya ll.

[quote name="Bigdaddy79" post="707248" timestamp="1258181553"]
All is fair. Both teams are really good and we will see what happens next week.

Do you know when and where the games will be next week.
[/quote]

No, I only know opponents.  I had heard rumor that the Coldspring/Rockdale game would be on Thursday..but like I said that is nothing but rumor.

I'll know more tomorrow and have the capsule up on Coldspring/Rockdale and Cleveland/Caldwell on Sunday.

[quote name="indian24-7" post="707014" timestamp="1258174531"]
You guys in the golden triangle love to call yourself a "power house", we over here in 22AAA think it's funny how nobody ever gets past the third round
[/quote]

Not nearly as funny as you not getting past the first or second round.  I would much rather lose with class than to win with none.  Good luck to you and maybe pick up a little couthe and suave' on the way.  Thankfully, none of us in 21-3A lose any sleep about what you in 22-3A thinks about us.  Don't start talking trash until you get past Silsbee, l'il one!!!

[quote name="indian24-7" post="707072" timestamp="1258176026"]
This ain't grammer class buddy  Don't look for the minor details to call us out on.  WOS ain't the power house it used to be!  Now it's not even worth talking about...
[/quote]

Hey Jethro...it obviously is because you are "talking" about the Mustangs now...even after us losing!  Besides, when you take our title of All-Time Winningest Football Program in the state of Texas in all classifications...then you might be able to talk.  

[quote name="SHSTIGER" post="707266" timestamp="1258182633"]
I have my doubts. Cleveland has a pretty good track record of talking trash and then disappearing after they lose.
[/quote]

I know him pretty well and he is good people. Hes straight, just proud of the tribe after everyone talking about the beast number 12 running over everyone all year long. Nothing against the kid because he is a good runningback. Clevelands d was very solid tonight,probably the best I have seen all year.

I was nice and congradulated yall on a win when i should have been honest and said man that was pure luck! We just didnt show up in the 1st quarter! Erase the turnovers and we blow yall out! But yeah yall beat us once out of 3 tries so go choke on that lucky wind and i pray to the lord that we play yall next year cause we will wipe yalls faces in the mudd for sure! And how can you say we never get passed the third round when yall never get passed the first? lmao

LOVED BY FEW
HATED BY MANY
RESPECTED BY ALL

MUSTANG FOOTBALL

WE might lose a few games over the different seasons of the year BUT every year West Orange is in the mix... EVERY year WEST ORANGE IS a threat... Might have been a early exit for the mustangs this year.. but i know for a fact that its back to the drawing board for the kids and coaches..... Early off-season= a much better and improved FALL 2010!!!!!

[quote name="indian24-7" post="707014" timestamp="1258174531"]
You guys in the golden triangle love to call yourself a "power house", we over here in 22AAA think it's funny how nobody ever gets past the third round
[/quote]

Congrats on finally getting past the FIRST round.  We envy you. 

[quote name="SHSTIGER" post="707123" timestamp="1258177273"]
Lol at 22-AAA talking smack to 21-AAA. Cleveland needs to come get some of Silsbee and WO-S on a regular basis before talking about owning this district.
[/quote]

They need to figure out how to best LCM first.  ;D

I enjoy the trash-talking before a game--that's just a way to psyche each other out, and you should be a proud supporter of your school and by extension your AAA district.  But what I'm reading on this thread is classless--sounds like ungracious winners and ungracious losers.

The truth is Cleveland and Coldspring are powerhouses in a weaker district than WOS's and Silsbee's district.  21AAA is always competitive, but so are Coldspring and Cleveland.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Raza012
    Newest Member
    Raza012