It has been proven; District 21AAA is weak!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="indian24-7" post="707014" timestamp="1258174531"]
You guys in the golden triangle love to call yourself a "power house", we over here in 22AAA think it's funny how nobody ever gets past the third round
[/quote]

what have you over there in 22AAA done in the recent past?  up until tonight not too much! as for the 3rd round, we may not have won state the past few years but we were always good enough to donkey stomp your weak district!

congrats cs you guys played hard and deserved it!

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="indian24-7" post="707014" timestamp="1258174531"]
You guys in the golden triangle love to call yourself a "power house", we over here in 22AAA think it's funny how nobody ever gets past the third round
[/quote]

You guys never get past the first round. ;D ;D ;D

I don't know all about 22AAA...but I know Cleveland is 4-0 in the past 2 years against yall's weak district.
and for you Bleed Orange - better go back and look at Cleveland's playoff record in '00, '01, and '02. - and then go back and look at '06, '07, and '08 and go ahead and check '09 out too

[quote name="indian24-7" post="707039" timestamp="1258175352"]
[b]I don't know all about 22AAA[/b]...but I know Cleveland is 4-0 in the past 2 years against yall's weak district.
and for you Bleed Orange - better go back and look at Cleveland's playoff record in '00, '01, and '02. - and then go back and look at '06, '07, and '08 and go ahead and check '09 out too

[/quote]

thats odd because in one of your previous posts you spoke for everyone in 22AAA now you say you know nothing about the district? i guess it was safe for bleed to assume,after your meaningless rant, that you actually had a clue as to what you were talking about. guess not...

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="indian24-7" post="707039" timestamp="1258175352"]
I don't know all about 22AAA...but I know Cleveland is 4-0 in the past 2 years against yall's weak district.

[/quote]

Like I said, never get to the third round. Wishfull thinking.

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="indian24-7" post="707072" timestamp="1258176026"]
This ain't grammar class buddy  Don't look for the minor details to call us out on.  WOS ain't the power house it used to be!  Now it's not even worth talking about...
[/quote]

What does grammar have to do with this? You need to go to bed and get off this board. Yes I agree 21 3A was not as strong this year. But it is one year. How many years has is not been your districts year?  A BUNCH!!!!!!!!! A squirrel finds an acorn every once in a while.

What makes all the 22-AAA fans want to talk when we get a few wins against 21-AAA, is we constanly are having to deal with crap on how 21-AAA will forever be superior to us and everyone says we are one of the weakest districts in the STATE. And it's not true. We play good Football, but normally we have to play the normally very good Silsbee and WO-S teams. It's kind of hard to blame the guy even if it is a little out of line.
22-AAA has always been treated as 21-AAA ugly step-sister, when we honestly don't deserve to be.

[quote name="indian24-7" post="707165" timestamp="1258178201"]
We ain't ready for bed yet!  Got a win to celebrate.   Maybe yall should try to schedule a pre-season game with us.  Or maybe you would back out like HJ did.  I wouldn't blame you
[/quote]

???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833