Congrats to Vidor

Lionfan

Congrats to the Pirates very impressed with your football team and even more impressed with the hospitality of the Vidor folks in the press box.

Class act all the way around best of luck to the Pirates!!!!

I will miss 20-4A if we move on to another district the passion for football in 20-4A is unmatched anywhere in the state.

Lionfan,

Thank you. 

And not only did your boys never give up, but your team was a complete class act.  From the coaches on the sidelines, to the Announcers in the Press Box, all the way to when I heard the last Lion Player who left the field yelling back at the Vidor mob: "Good Luck Pirates.  I will be rooting for you next Friday night.  Make us Proud."

And I will tell you again that you and your partner did a great job.  Not just nice and classy but very good at what you do.

[quote name="piratefan" post="700145" timestamp="1257571010"]
I heard yall were good lion fan... I thought it was going to get loud up there in the press box for a minute.. 23 there were other broadcasters up there and you never tell us how good we do... ;D
   Good luck to you guys next year ..glad you had a good experience in Vidor

[/quote]

I am sure you were awesom as usual--I just could not hear you through the two walls.  ;)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="701010" timestamp="1257631545"]
[quote author=KFDM COOP link=topic=62002.msg700973#msg700973 date=1257629786]
[img]http://www.orangeleader.com/hssports/images_sizedimage_311135156/xl[/img]
[/quote]....  Priceless.... 8) 8)
[/quote]

This photo is just one of many hugs!  Coach Matthews is a wonderful christian man.  He has taught these young men about respect,  determination and most importantly...to be what God has taught us all along, to love unconditionally!  It's not to often you see all of this in your coach.  HE DESERVES COACH OF THE YEAR!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder