WO-S vs. Coldspring Predictions?

[quote name="texaggies07" post="703071" timestamp="1257820807"]
I get tired of hearing all the lame WOS fans.  They always think WOS is gonna win the state title.  Since they came back down to 3A they have not won anything.  I doubt they could get close to Carthage.  I'm a former Trojan and really believe the Trojans can get this one this year if they play good football and eliminate mistakes.  I sure hope they do anyway cause I'm tired of hearing WOS this and WOS that.  It really gets old on this discussion board.  I usually just watch.  This time I had to comment.  If you get past us good luck against Rockdale.  At least stop bad mouthing 22-3A we used to run this area in the 90's.
[/quote]

Yawn...  ::)

Who is bad mouthing 22-3A? I must have missed that one.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do belive wo-s has seen a few (GOOD TEAMS) this year.#1 nederland not to bad a start dont you think.#2 lc-m , lots os speed all the way around and a very good QB and wr. #3 jasper .very fast very big and one of the best teams in 3a.PS yes we lost lol.# 4. a VERY GOOD kirbyville team that gave wo-s fits all night (BIG TEAM with alot of team speed all the way around. #5 what can i say about silsbee that has not been already said thay are just flat out good silsbee has  a very large fast team and there QB is SUPER and yes we got beat lol.  out of the ten teams wo-s has faced this year five are in the playoff not to shabby dont you think

I get tired of hearing all the lame WOS fans.  They always think WOS is gonna win the state title.  Since they came back down to 3A they have not won anything.  I doubt they could get close to Carthage.  I'm a former Trojan and really believe the Trojans can get this one this year if they play good football and eliminate mistakes.  I sure hope they do anyway cause I'm tired of hearing WOS this and WOS that.  It really gets old on this discussion board.  I usually just watch.  This time I had to comment.  If you get past us good luck against Rockdale.  At least stop bad mouthing 22-3A we used to run this area in the 90's.
[/quote]I think Coldspring is trying to keep up with the Jones's, well WO-S is the Jones's.  You may want to continue to watch and then post if Coldsprings pulls this one out.  Despite the above gibberish I look for a pretty good game.  However if WO-S plays one of their better games for 4 quarters it could get out of hand all sudden like.  Good luck.

[quote name="skipper" post="703110" timestamp="1257822965"]
i do belive wo-s has seen a few (GOOD TEAMS) this year.#1 nederland not to bad a start dont you think.#2 lc-m , lots os speed all the way around and a very good QB and wr. #3 jasper .very fast very big and one of the best teams in 3a.PS yes we lost lol.# 4. a VERY GOOD kirbyville team that gave wo-s fits all night (BIG TEAM with alot of team speed all the way around. #5 what can i say about silsbee that has not been already said thay are just flat out good silsbee has  a very large fast team and there QB is SUPER and yes we got beat lol.  out of the ten teams wo-s has faced this year five are in the playoff not to shabby dont you think
[/quote]

6 out of 10:

1. Nederland
2. Jasper
3. Brookshire Royale
4. Kirbyville
5. Silsbee
6. BC

[quote name="skipper" post="703110" timestamp="1257822965"]
[/quote]
Skip they are going to get what they are asking for. It just aint going to be what they want when they get it.

[quote name="the-riot07" post="703239" timestamp="1257833129"]
Yes da'jewel nelson is back and playing this week and will definately be a force on the coldspring qb! He has been dying to play ever since he got hurt in the silsbee game and im sure he will have a huge game friday night!!!!
[/quote]

Yeah, that is HUGE! Great to hear that. Man, with DeJewel back and with the younger players having the experience they have from having to play because of all of the injuries, our defensive front is going to be pretty stout! And deep!

[/quote]

What a cry baby.Nothing has been handed to wo-s.They have earned their way.If Coldspring wins I'll give them credit for beating a team that has not won anything. ::)

Guest Silsbee88
[quote name="the-riot07" post="703239" timestamp="1257833129"]
Yes da'jewel nelson is back and playing this week and will definately be a force on the coldspring qb! He has been dying to play ever since he got hurt in the silsbee game and im sure he will have a huge game friday night!!!!
[/quote]

This is huge!  This guy was a one man wreckin crew against Silsbee!  He was in on almost every stop.....Not to take away from the rest of the chain gang

[quote name="Silsbee88" post="703595" timestamp="1257882658"]
[quote author=the-riot07 link=topic=61994.msg703239#msg703239 date=1257833129]
[/quote]

This is huge!  This guy was a one man wreckin crew against Silsbee!  He was in on almost every stop.....Not to take away from the rest of the chain gang
[/quote]

At times in the silsbee game, he looked like the only player we had that could tackle JJ.

[quote name="Sloe" post="703854" timestamp="1257907477"]
[quote author=meanjoe link=topic=61994.msg703834#msg703834 date=1257906558]
Monday coldspring will be turning in their football equipment!
[/quote]might wait and turn it in Tuesday
[/quote]

I was going to tell the Trojans Huffman has open gym this Friday night. Maybe yall can dress in the gym are so at the half you can work on some J's.

I went and watched how nelson practiced today and i asked him if he was ready to play...he said bro this is my first playoff game to play in and its against a running qb! Bro im gonna be all over his a** all night! lol He looked like he hadnt missed a game this year and the defense is definately fired up to have him back! Cant wait to see him hit somebody friday!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin