WO-S vs. Coldspring Predictions?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree COOP.  I think that we may have peaked too early in past seasons.  Maybe, just maybe, with all of injuries and stuff, we'll peak on time this year.  I would love to be making travel plans in the 3rd weekend of December (to see the Mustangs play).  I'll take a loss to a good Silsbee team in district play over a loss in any playoff game...at any time.  

P.S.  I'll have to go for Kirbyville simply because they are our neighbors.  ;D

[quote name="stang4life" post="700243" timestamp="1257571987"]
I agree COOP.  I think that we may have peaked too early in past seasons.  Maybe, just maybe, with all of injuries and stuff, we'll peak on time this year.  I would love to be making travel plans in the 3rd weekend of December (to see the Mustangs play).  I'll take a loss to a good Silsbee team in district play over a loss in any playoff game...at any time.  

P.S.  I'll have to go for Kirbyville simply because they are our neighbors.  ;D
[/quote]

Are you implying because we are neigbors we should support one another? I dont have a problem with WOS...I personally feel they have a great chance but I do think Coldspring is going to give you guys a run for your money. And, the Barbays are really good friends of ours...sorry! I pull for them everytime they play.  ;)  ;D

[quote name="Bigdaddy79" post="700102" timestamp="1257570434"]
I think Coldspring will take this one by 14. This team has alot of talent and are on fire. After their tough loss last week to Cleveland I think it put even more fire in the players.
[/quote]Buzzed posting is drunk posting.  WO-S by 21.

WOS has been getting better every week since the Silsbee game. Bad snaps are gone, penalties have been minimized (although we did still have a 60 yd TD called back). Running game is back! We have looked much better the past few weeks. I think we are peaking as well. Should be a good game against Coldspring.

[quote name="KFDM COOP" post="700666" timestamp="1257609130"]
Fri. 7:30 in Huffman.
[/quote]

You ever think that there would be a playoff game in Huffman Texas? Ha There is a GOD.  ;D

[quote name="etbu" post="700674" timestamp="1257609549"]
[quote author=KFDM COOP link=topic=61994.msg700666#msg700666 date=1257609130]
Fri. 7:30 in Huffman.
[/quote]

You ever think that there would be a playoff game in Huffman Texas? Ha There is a GOD.  ;D
[/quote]

Haha, I agree. But with capacity at like 4500 and a nice turf field, It should suit WOS and Colspring well.

[quote name="Majestyk" post="700380" timestamp="1257574310"]
[quote author=Bigdaddy79 link=topic=61994.msg700102#msg700102 date=1257570434]
I think Coldspring will take this one by 14. This team has alot of talent and are on fire. After their tough loss last week to Cleveland I think it put even more fire in the players.
[/quote]Buzzed posting is drunk posting.  WO-S by 21.
[/quote]

Say what you want and root for wos I will go with Coldspring by 14 and let me know what you think after the game. Coldspring has a dominate running game with alot of speed and the power to go with it. Saturday about 12:30 after the game you will agree with me.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder