Central vs PNG Who you got?

Guest etbu

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Layingemdown" post="697235" timestamp="1257375560"]
[quote author=RustedCutlass link=topic=61600.msg697182#msg697182 date=1257372696]
42-35 Central
[/quote]

Wow, some of you picking Central, who had a tough time scoring against the likes of Lumberton and Livingston, and could not stop a very stoppable Vidor team are predicting them to score half of what PNG has given up all year is unreal.  PNG is the #1 defense in the region and top 10 in the state.  Central will give PNG the best game they have been given since they started rolling though IMO.

PNG 35
Central 20

Another Ozen score for PNG, but this time it wont be as easy.
[/quote]
LCM scored 20 points on you guys>>  The Jags 7!  You are comparing games in the mud to dry games... Yes we have struggled in bad weather, but it lokks really good for Friday... Mamma here comes that man!

This will no doubt be a great game.  PNG has proven they can consistently execute their gameplan from both sides of the ball.  Central is a powerful team that can put up big numbers and are very clutch (ex.  goal line stance in double overtime against Vidor).  However, Central showed last week that they can be shut down. 

If I had to pick a game that I would be at if my Pirates were not fighting for their playoff lives, PNG/Central is without a doubt where I would be.  This one is too close for me to call.  Good luck to both teams.

p.s.  To all the PNG fans, please don't judge all Vidor fans by the 2-3 rediculous Vidor posters on this thread.  I gained nothing but respect for the Indians after the whipping they put on the Pirates.  Very solid team!

[quote name="D3zii" post="698823" timestamp="1257522118"]
[quote author=indianforever link=topic=61600.msg698820#msg698820 date=1257522051]
hey soulja without heard playing will that hurt yall and did he play last week???
[/quote]

And no Heard didnt play last week,,Dont know if it will hurt us or not..
[/quote]
oh ok not trying to talk trash i was just wandering how livingston kept yall to only 6 points
good luck tonight i have a lot of respect for central this year yall look pretty tough :) :)

[quote name="TexAgNDN" post="699050" timestamp="1257537000"]
This will be a great tune up game for both teams as they enter the playoffs.  It will certainly have a playoff atmosphere.  I prayin that both teams come out injury free so that 20-4A can represent Division I and II well.

Good luck to Central
[/quote]I wish for the same thing, a good game with minimal to no injuries. Good luck to you all also.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder