Lumberton vs. LC-M Predictions?

[quote name="PN-G bandkid" post="688116" timestamp="1256688071"]
This should be a pretty good game. I expect the bears to win by 7 points or more, but Lumberton will give them a fight for it.
[/quote]I think that would be the best for us, but I just don't see it happening! ;D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going with my Raiders by 13 points.As said in other posts , they have been right there in every game except PNG , but just wasn't enough there to overcome their miscues and mistakes.Defense is strong and if they can hang onto the ball the WILL score. I will be there in LCM friday night as well rain or not just like i did at the Central game.It wasn't THAT bad.GOOOOOO!!!!!! RAAAAIIIDDEERRRSSSSS!!!!

I dont really know what to think anymore, I know I just hate it for the kids. I have enjoyed the heck out of the last few years and watchin the guys win and seeing the town rally around them. Me and my buddies got beat up and down the field for four years under Fuller and theres no worse feeling...this coaching staff is much more capable than those days and they will have our guys ready to go next year. This year is one of the smallest teams in stature and number that we have ever sent out of the tunnel. no excuses, and I think we finish out the year with wins against our next two opponants.

[quote name="bojangles" post="688905" timestamp="1256768757"]
I dont really know what to think anymore, I know I just hate it for the kids. I have enjoyed the heck out of the last few years and watchin the guys win and seeing the town rally around them. Me and my buddies got beat up and down the field for four years under Fuller and theres no worse feeling...this coaching staff is much more capable than those days and they will have our guys ready to go next year. This year is one of the smallest teams in stature and number that we have ever sent out of the tunnel. no excuses, and I think we finish out the year with wins against our next two opponants.
[/quote] my nephew was in the same situation with the same coach, came so close to the playoffs, those were a tough few years. and you are right about the present team, high school football you always lose talent giving way for the younger guys to gain experience, like you said no excuses, and they will be back without a doubt!

[quote name="Thunderlicious" post="687578" timestamp="1256655169"]
The L-Train has been downgraded to the kiddy ride in the middle of the mall.  LCM wins this one easily...28-13
[/quote] If LCM wins, they won't win it easily. They are a good team this year but not good enough to call something like that. Lumberton is a very strong team that is capable of alot of things so I would just watch out.

[quote name="TigersWeAre" post="691014" timestamp="1256947086"]
How about a rematch for the Tigers?  Would the outcome be the same????   
LCM by ten at least!!!
[/quote]

You are just another bitter Silsbee-ite that can't get over the fact that Lumberton is now the largest and most influential city in little ole Hardin County.  You wouldn't dare miss any opportunity to take a jab at Lumberton.

[quote name="TigersWeAre" post="692179" timestamp="1256986408"]
Oh no, not bitter.  I am just Tiger proud, but you are right, I would not miss an oppurtunity to jab.  I admit though, my prediction was wrong, congrats to Lumberton on the win.  As for the most influential city, idk, old blood and old money run deep.
[/quote]

Yeah! But new blood and BIG MONEY run DEEPER!

[quote name="TigersWeAre" post="692179" timestamp="1256986408"]
Oh no, not bitter.  I am just Tiger proud, but you are right, I would not miss an oppurtunity to jab.  I admit though, my prediction was wrong, congrats to Lumberton on the win.  As for the most influential city, idk, old blood and old money run deep.
[/quote]

Well it comes across as bitter.  I would say on any given game night whem LHS & SHS are not playing each other, Lumberton fans would on the whole be pulling for Silsbee.  You couldn't say the same about Silsbee fans.

Based on the enrollment numbers, Silsbee and Lumberton are closer in size than most of Lumberton's 20-4A opponents.  Silsbee enjoys playing the 3A schools instead of 4A.  Silsbee should be thankful they got the wins they did in their district and they earned it and deserved them, but don't come on this Lumberton/LCM thread talking trash when you lost to the Raiders this year.  That seems a little silly.  Sometimes it's best to keep quiet and I'm as guilty as anyone.

[quote name="TigersWeAre" post="691014" timestamp="1256947086"]
How about a rematch for the Tigers?  Would the outcome be the same????  
LCM by ten at least!!!
[/quote]

I do not think the rematch is what is making some folks mad.  It is the next statement..."Would the outcome be the same????  LCM by 10 at least"  That is bothering folks.

If I am not mistaken.... you will get your rematch new year...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder