Vidor at Nederland Predictions

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="9Doggies" post="686779" timestamp="1256584892"]
Jake, may come down to a fake punt in the kicking game, we are due. ;D This game comes down to the wire with the [b]winner scoring on last possesion[/b]. Vidor will run the ball all over the Dogs but what usually hurts their drives is fumbles and penalties. Vidor's secondary is subject to the pass, if they try and man up again Dogs will have some big plays in this one. Linebackers watch the ball not the nut game. Senior night at the Doghouse makes it more interesting.
[/quote]

We have not had the fumbles this year that we had last year.  This should be a great game, can't wait.  Vidor by 10.

You people from Vidor keep saying "Nederland always gives us a good game" as if y'all are accustomed to beating Nederland on a yearly basis...

...anyone care to roll out the all-time record between the two?

It should read "Vidor always gives Nederland a good game."

Guest pirates
[quote name="Geaux25" post="687436" timestamp="1256628771"]
You people from Vidor keep saying "Nederland always gives us a good game" as if y'all are accustomed to beating Nederland on a yearly basis...

[/quote]

Your right, since 1940 Vidor and Nederland has met 58 times.  Nederland 49 wins, Vidor 8 wins with one tie.

In 2000 Vidor and Nederland played two times one non district with Nederland winning and Nederland winning the Bi-district playoff game.

You can tell your a freshman, what is the meaning of "you people"?

Guest pirates
[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="687523" timestamp="1256650946"]
Pay no attention to my friend, James.  He picked Nederland to blow past Central.  :D
[/quote]

I knew you had class!!! ;)

[quote name="Thunderlicious" post="687576" timestamp="1256655094"]
Nederland upsets Vidor...Vidor isnt as good as they think they are.
[/quote] I wouldn't speak to soon. I don't think that Vidor thinks they are good. They just put up the numbers. Anybody can be beat on any given night. The fans just have great confidence.

[quote name="Pirates" post="687448" timestamp="1256641122"]
[quote author=Geaux25 link=topic=61263.msg687436#msg687436 date=1256628771]

[/quote]

Your right, since 1940 Vidor and Nederland has met 58 times.  Nederland 49 wins, Vidor 8 wins with one tie.

In 2000 Vidor and Nederland played two times one non district with Nederland winning and Nederland winning the Bi-district playoff game.

You can tell your a freshman, what is the meaning of "you people"?
[/quote]

You can tell I'm a freshman? Yet, you still struggle with the correct usage of 'you're' and 'your'. Comical.

And if the words 'you people' offend you then I'm sorry. Substitute Vidorians, residents of Vidor, citizens of Vidor, Vidorians posting on setxsports, etc...whatever makes you feel cozy.

::)

Edit: I realize you're talking about my board status, but nontheless, I still fail to see how you 'can tell I'm a freshman'?

[quote name="Nederland Dog 2006" post="687726" timestamp="1256665522"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=61263.msg687523#msg687523 date=1256650946]
Pay no attention to my friend, James.  He picked Nederland to blow past Central.  :D
[/quote]

I picked Nederland to blow them out too. Stop the run we would have. But that's the past. Don't tell me you're picking Vidor.
[/quote]If you could not stop Centrals running game what makes you think you can shutdown Vidors ??? We run the ball pretty good if you have not noticed.

Nederland does a pretty good job of stopping the run up the middle.  Central killed us with their speed around the ends with 5 runs of over 50 yards.  I don't think Vidor can compare to Centrals speed, so its hard to compare the two teams.  It should be a good game.  Whoever wins the turnover battle should come out on top.

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="688032" timestamp="1256680439"]
Nederland does a pretty good job of stopping the run up the middle.  Central killed us with their speed around the ends with 5 runs of over 50 yards.  I don't think Vidor can compare to Centrals speed, so its hard to compare the two teams.  It should be a good game.  Whoever wins the turnover battle should come out on top.
[/quote]Vidor doesn't not have just one runner in the back field that is good. They have the power to run up the middle behind a line that is massive, or hand off to a back that can run around the corner. I watched them against WOS. This is a team to watch. Nederland look out, pirates raid the land lovers 28-14. Its hard to score when you don't have the ball. Lets hope that weather holds out

[quote name="twincityindian" post="688038" timestamp="1256680737"]
both nederland and vidor have problems holding on to the ball and if  this occurs friday could be anybody game

[/quote]We have had a few fumbles, but last week against LCM we had 0 turnovers. We just need to continue that. A wet field will not help the situation!

[quote name="Nederland Dog 2006" post="687472" timestamp="1256645440"]
I think this is ugly before half time. 21-0 Nederland by half. 35-10 DOGS! final ;D
[/quote] ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;DLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder