Nederland at Vidor

KFDM COOP

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

believe me you have our attention. we can't escape ya'll. if im not mistaken, people have told you guys good job. but like i've said before, if we do not believe the raiders will win state, then we are idiots. we just have opinions. nothing but the best to the players, but you fans are making it really hard to root for them.

I don't understand why vidor thinks they will win' date=' they got smoked by a team that is not ranked in the region while we hung with and nearly defeated the number 2 and number 4 teams in the region.[/quote']

Beacuse it is football and anything can happen. Have there never been upsets before?

I don't understand why vidor thinks they will win' date=' they got smoked by a team that is not ranked in the region while we hung with and nearly defeated the number 2 and number 4 teams in the region.[/quote']

I guarantee Nederland and St.Pius could play with any of our teams in our district..

how you figure they arent ranked in the "region" they are 4-0..must be doing something right...

I love when people like "pimp smack" get on here, they never have there facts straight..all they want to do is talk crazy on here and never really know what they are talking about ..

I think it will be a good game..Do we have a shot?Well of course we do..I wouldnt be a true fan if I thought any different

I'm sorry pirate fan, if you were referring to me in your last comment, I am from Nederland. Sorry I did not say that. I do wish vidor luck. I support the kids from Vidor. I just think we will win... as far as rankings.I was wrong livingston is ranked #16

1 Lamar Consolidated 24-4A (4-0) beat Montgomery 28-0

2 Brenham 18-4A (3-1) beat Bay City 56-28

3 El Campo 24-4A (4-0) beat Wharton 34-8

4 La Marque 23-4A (3-1) lost to Pearland 14-24

5 Waller 18-4A (3-1) beat Foster 49-14

6 Nederland 22-4A (1-2) bye

7 Rosenberg Terry 24-4A (3-0) beat Chavez 35-21

8 Beaumont Central 22-4A (1-2) bye

9 Friendswood 23-4A (3-1) beat Clear Brook 21-19

10 Dayton 22-4A (1-2) bye

11 Barbers Hill 21-4A (3-0) bye

12 Texas City 23-4A (3-1) beat Seven Lakes 57-7

13 Beaumont Ozen 22-4A (0-3) bye

14 Port Neches-Groves 22-4A (2-1) bye

15 Houston Yates 20-4A (2-1) bye

16 Livingston 18-4A (4-0) beat Vidor 52-30

17 Galena Park 21-4A (3-0) bye

18 Dickinson 23-4A (4-0) beat Bellaire 21-16

19 Huntsville 18-4A (3-1) beat New Caney 28-22

20 Crosby 21-4A (1-2) bye

Sorry I meant Livingston instead of Nederland..

I think Vidor has played two good teams..Have they showed improvement?? Yes I think they have,but they still have along way to go..Will Ned. be a good game for them I think it will..I think we will give Nederland a run for there money..Who has the advantage?? Nederland does..but when the Bulldogs wake up Saturday morning I think they will have more respect for Vidor then they did prior to Friday night..

I in no way am talking trash,but on the other hand I am not going to sit back and let people dog my school and say it is going to be easy for NED.

I truly think it will be a good game...I believe we will have to play mistake free football to win though...

This is HILLARIOUS! Vidor actually thinks they have a chance HAHAHA!! And Lumberton? undefeated yea they will win 1 game this year against vidor, and if lucky LCM y'all will not upset nederland senior night y'all will all be like WTH just happened?? when its 49-6 and Mosely just scored another 50 yard TD in the 3rd quarter and he has 300+ yards HAHAHA!!!! Good luck fellas.

This is HILLARIOUS! Vidor actually thinks they have a chance HAHAHA!! And Lumberton? undefeated yea they will win 1 game this year against vidor' date=' and if lucky LCM y'all will not upset nederland senior night y'all will all be like WTH just happened?? when its 49-6 and Mosely just scored another 50 yard TD in the 3rd quarter and he has 300+ yards HAHAHA!!!! Good luck fellas.[/quote']

you sound like an absolute moron!!!

How about getting out of Junior high school and then talk trash..I think I hear your parents calling you for dinner!!

you would get props if you had played quality teams' date=' IF you beat Dayton then you will get a little.

BTW godogs i can hardly wait to see this board when MCM rolls around too, its gonna get buc wild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:[/quote']

Are you saying St.Pius and Livingston arent quality teams???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder