Nederland at Vidor

KFDM COOP

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha about the band....

Pirate fan, thanks for noting that we don't all act like that. If we were watching the NFL and you were my rival, I would trsh talk every player till hopefully they never touched a football again, but in highschool football, there is a way and ettiquite (sp) to trash talking. Rule #1. Don't make it personal to the kids.

haha about the band....

Pirate fan' date=' thanks for noting that we don't all act like that. If we were watching the NFL and you were my rival, I would trsh talk every player till hopefully they never touched a football again, but in highschool football, there is a way and ettiquite (sp) to trash talking. Rule #1. Don't make it personal to the kids.[/quote']

Exactly !! And that is what he did...So that is why it is on my signature..

I will take it off soon.

Well it goes back a few hundred posts ago..He would smash Vidor and I would call him on it..Then he tried to private message me and make up ..

The he started to get personal and started bashing the kids and called them backwoods and other names..So I wanted other people to see what kind of person he really was..

You can bash me or my shcool but dont ever come on here and bash a kid..Because that is what they are is KIDS..

Not all people from Lumberton is like that.

WOW !!!!! I hope I never make you mad

go Vidor!!!!

I'm personally glad that the fans in Vidor are excited and are confident that they can play with and even beat Nederland. I would be embarrassed if they said they were going to lose. This is what high school football is all about. People bragging on their schools and bashing the opponents. Good luck to everybody tonight and I can't wait for next week when we have Vidor vs. Lumberton.

I'm personally glad that the fans in Vidor are excited and are confident that they can play with and even beat Nederland. I would be embarrassed if they said they were going to lose. This is what high school football is all about. People bragging on their schools and bashing the opponents. Good luck to everybody tonight and I can't wait for next week when we have Vidor vs. Lumberton.

No matter what happens tonight we will be back next week for more..

Good luck to everyone tonight! :D

OK Someone has to fill me in on why there is so much hate between these two teams. Admittedly I havent been in SE Texas for 20 yrs, but I know when I was in school that both Nederland and Vidor both were annual whipping boys. Now I know that Ned's coach has turned their program around as of late and that Vidor is still Vidor, but has something happened over the years to make this into a big rivalry or what?

Everyone is a rival to Vidor. No one likes us for some reason so we do not like anyone else. It has been like that since I can remember. If you notice that when they post the threads for the week like Nederland vs. Vidor, it gets the most replies because no one likes us. It will be the same next week when it is Lumberton vs. Vidor(I think that is who we play) this thread will have 13 pages by next Friday also.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83