Nederland at Vidor

KFDM COOP

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe they were saying the same against Waller last week...

I think it will be a good game..Does Ned have the advantage??? Yes they do..are they probably a better team?? Yes they probably they are..

Former Pirate most of the people on here like to talk football and dont just get on here and be disrespectful to other teams..But you do have some people who just want to get on here and talk bad about certain teams.Ususally it is the guy's who have like 10 or 20 posts under there name.The guys who have alot ,are the serious ones that are mature enough to hold conversation.

...Former Pirate most of the people on here like to talk football and dont just get on here and be disrespectful to other teams..But you do have some people who just want to get on here and talk bad about certain teams.Ususally it is the guy's who have like 10 or 20 posts under there name.The guys who have alot ' date='are the serious ones that are mature enough to hold conversation.[/quote']

Well said...

Guest Football

Nederland by 3 TD's. They need to split that district... let PNG, Ozen, Nederland, Central and Dayton play for playoff spots and a district championship.

And let Lumberton, Vidor and LC-M battle for a Consolation prize, lol.....

Nederland by 3 TD's. They need to split that district... let PNG' date=' Ozen, Nederland, Central and Dayton play for playoff spots and a district championship.

And let Lumberton, Vidor and LC-M battle for a Consolation prize, lol.....[/quote'] see my previous post and this will confirm my theory..

Note: go look under his screen name and look at how many posts he has..

this will confirm my thought process

Guest Football

Actually Piratefan, I'm new to posting. I've always read the boards, but never posted until Lumberton's fans got me riled up. So your theory has flaws... Actually I've seen you post some pretty ridiculous things through the past couple of months I wanted to comment on, just never got around to it.

wait.....did vidor and nederland play last yr....yea what i thought...but i think vidor could have beatin nederland last yr if they did play....and i think this game will be close...not a blow out for either team

Kinda of like you thought you would dominate district last year.

Guest Football

I haven't had a chance to watch Nederland in awhile. How big is Mosely? Height, weight? Last time I saw Troy Summeral, he was coaching at Vidor.... This should be interesting.

Nederland 34

Vidor 7

Ok ok, as tempted as I was, I stayed off these boards as long as I could,... first off, Mosley is like 6'2 200 lbs. (I think, it could be just 6'0)

Ok now to this week... Mosley is averaging close to 250 yards a game, if anybody honestly thinks that Vidor can 'stop' a RB thats proven himself against La Marque and Waller... your crazy... I am just stating the facts here...I think its great that Vidor has heart and desire, but you cant say EVERY year that you are going to upset Nederland... itll eventually happen thats just football for you, but it takes away from it if you say that everytime you play us...

And for goodness sake... can someone PLEASE tell Vidor that Nederland already has a big rivalry game??? its called Mid County Madness... last time i checked it involved Nederland and PN-G... Vidor doesnt fit into that equation.... sorry :twisted:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder