Nederland at Vidor

KFDM COOP

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mosely runs wild...moshier throws all over the field.....

matthews runs up and down the sidelines hollering like every year...

vidor gets their butts kicked like every year....

when its said and done vidor wins 1 dist. game against lcm...

bottom line vidor is never any good and nothing changes this year...

watch and see.......

watch and see.......

wow so much love...

watch and see.......

Be nice now Magic.. :shock:

I hate how all of you people get on these boards and do nothing but dog on Vidor. If that is what makes you feel good that is fine, but I think it is time to grow up just a little. Do I think Vidor is going to beat Nederland? No, I think Nederland will win by 10, but don't trash talk the people who are rooting for their team. I am from Vidor and I hope they play a good game, and who knows stranger things have happened on the field. I think most of you are out of high school so lets show a little maturity and stop trash talking with high school kids. So all of you who keep putting down people and calling them names for saying Vidor will win, just shut your mouth and grow up. I've searched the boards and I see no one that gets put down more than people from Vidor and I don't understand why. Will someone answer this question for me??

I hate how all of you people get on these boards and do nothing but dog on Vidor. If that is what makes you feel good that is fine' date=' but I think it is time to grow up just a little. Do I think Vidor is going to beat Nederland? No, I think Nederland will win by 10, but don't trash talk the people who are rooting for their team. I am from Vidor and I hope they play a good game, and who knows stranger things have happened on the field. I think most of you are out of high school so lets show a little maturity and stop trash talking with high school kids. So all of you who keep putting down people and calling them names for saying Vidor will win, just shut your mouth and grow up. I've searched the boards and I see no one that gets put down more than people from Vidor and I don't understand why. Will someone answer this question for me??[/quote']

well former pirate I know you are new to this board,but I am afraid they will be answering you.I think you opened up a can of worms..I am going to get some coffee and sit back and watch!! I will be here for moral support..Go Pirates!

Guest pngpurplenwhite

I also think Nederland takes this one easy. But if they can slow Mosley down it will be closer. FormerPirate, just consider the source and where there from. As long as you have message boards and a keyboard people can hide behind you will always have trash talking.

I also think Nederland takes this one easy. But if they can slow Mosley down it will be closer. FormerPirate' date=' just consider the source and where there from. As long as you have message boards and a keyboard people can hide behind you will always have trash talking.[/quote']

You are right about the message boards, but it is not just here. Everywhere I go in this area it is like that. I was just wanting people to justify their remarks. I don't mind the trash talking because I know it is part of the game, it's being put down everytime someone mentions Vidor that gets to me.

I know this much...this game will have to be mistake free. No fumbles, no receivers left wide open, blocking at 110%- no laziness allowed. They have what it takes to be what they want to be. When they make up their minds to do it, watch out! They will be the team to beat.

TO FORMERPIRATE:

Vidor will always be the team that gets bashed, even if they had a record like NEDERLAND or PN-G. It has always been that way and will always be that way.

Ned scrimmage Silsbee -- Mosley did not get the ball that much

Ned scrimmage Jasper-- 150 yards I think.

game 1 Ned vs LaMarque --Mosley over 100 yards

game 2 Ned vs Forest Brook -- Mosley over 200 yards

game 3 Ned vs Waller -- Mosley over 300 yards

game 4 Ned vs Vidor -- Mosley will come out of the game with over 200 yards not long after halftime will not be needed anymore this game with over 800 yards this season.

Nederland beats Vidor big one more time

I hate how all of you people get on these boards and do nothing but dog on Vidor. If that is what makes you feel good that is fine' date=' but I think it is time to grow up just a little. Do I think Vidor is going to beat Nederland? No, I think Nederland will win by 10, but don't trash talk the people who are rooting for their team. I am from Vidor and I hope they play a good game, and who knows stranger things have happened on the field. I think most of you are out of high school so lets show a little maturity and stop trash talking with high school kids. So all of you who keep putting down people and calling them names for saying Vidor will win, just shut your mouth and grow up. I've searched the boards and I see no one that gets put down more than people from Vidor and I don't understand why. Will someone answer this question for me??[/quote']

I will answer that for you. It is because people are for the most part full of bull. Add a little emotion to that and it turns into smack. People claiming theirs boy can do more than they possibly can. But you have to remember not to take any of this bull serious, most of these guys can't affect the games being played either way. So former pirate take it easy and don't worry about comments made by over zealous fans. I would like to think none of these guys would knowingly hurt any of our players feelings.

I for one am proud of each and every kid who plays regardless of what school. I like a good play and a good game no matter who does it. That said I still get excited and say stuff on here that maybe I shouldn't have.

Bottom line take in the good use the bad for fuel. It don't make a hill of beans. :D

well thats good that thier preparing for mosley...and i know he is a huge threat...but thier only threat? no...they have moshier and now chris is back from injury and eager to run over some people so you better prepare for more than just mosley which is hard enough to stop as it is...

MAN MAN MAN!!! This is horrible for Vidor first we get their stud basketball coach and then we beat them in everysport HAHAHA!!! sorry guys but the reason everyone dogs vidor is because they don't know how to keep their mouth shut. I mean we have nothing against them except for a few crude jokes here and there we have friends in Vidor, but the majority of y'all think y'all can run y'alls mouth and y'all own the sports world hate to say it but y'all DON'T! just for a little future info. take it easy fellas and remember nederland basketball will be a team not to be taken lightly.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder