Upset Speacial of the Week....LCM over PN-G?

TexAgNDN

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LCM will win at the reservation. Thats one step to winning a DC

Whoa, LCM has played 3, 3A teams winning 2 of the games and you are already giving them the district title?  I got news for you.  The NDNs will be glad to bring the cubs back to earth friday night at the reservation.  You haven't seen an offense like the one that we have and our defense is stout.  If you guys think that ya'll can stroll into the reservation and get an easy win, you got another thing coming.  PNG will put it on you friday night.

How would that be an upset when neither team made the playoffs last year? It will probably be a very good game, but I think the NDNS pull it out. Hopefully the offense is firing on all cylinders, and the defense brings it like they have the first 3 weeks. Anyways let the games began and best of luck to everyone in district except when you play my NDNS.  PNG 42-LCM 14

This would not be an upset if LC-M pulls this win out...

Just like when Central plays PNG later this season:

"It would not be an upset if PNG pulls that win out..."

Why not?  PN-G missed the playoffs last year and an embarrasing loss at the Reservation by these Jaguars...

I only remember hearing about an embarrasing halftime performance.  :o

Why not?  PN-G missed the playoffs last year and an embarrasing loss at the Reservation by these Jaguars...

LOL!!  He gotcha on that one Soulja!

LOL!!  He gotcha on that one Soulja!

That is wrong! The only thing embarrasing about the PNG-Central game was the behavior by both teams at the end of the game. Both teams have new coaches and better programs, so I hope all of that is behind us.

Back to the thread topic: Congrats to the Bears for beating a good Cleveland team, however, they are done beating Indians for this year. This will be a good game for two promising programs. There are NO cakewalks in 20-4A this year!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder