WO-S at Jasper/Dawgs win 23-13/Comments

Not much of a surprise really!! I expected Jasper to be able to play with WO-S.  Jasper played a good first half with Gilmer, so I knew they had talent.  WO-S is just not playing the complete game.  The WO-S offensive line has to get more physical, receivers have to start making plays.  Defense is playing well enough to win.  Looking forward to Jasper vs. Carthage game, that should be for district title

Absolutely!!!! They should both be State ranked by then... Cant wait!!!

Carthage will take care of the jasper bulldogs. 

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow wo-s fans your team is good but not that good.Jasper will go on and so will u but give my BULLDOGS some credit they just beat u that's it I mean wo-s looked tired and jasper was putting some good hits on u. But hey jasper belives in what they are doing and its working.

Gee, can I come on this thread?  ;D

Hey Gas, how about one of those objective summaries of this game? Don't mention turnovers or penalties or you will be called a whiner!

I went to the ghost of a message board you have and was looking for the whiner thread so I could copy paste it here. To my surprise, there wasn't one....they're all over here.   ;D Of course, if I did something like that, that would make me a putz.  ;) I guess that board is just for back patting and there sure isn't much of that to be done.

Before you attack me and my Bulldogs for losing to you and getting the tar whipped out of us last night (which is your only recourse), remember, we don't have our heads stuck where the sun don't shine and denounce every team in the area.

My objective observation is that baddog is a spiteful "teenager like" adult who is still pissing and moaning over an assessment made about his team 3 weeks ago. That he will scout threads that don't even concern his team because the stinger of reality is painfully evident that the assessment was accurate after each time his team plays. I also know that he spends much time trying to come up with his quirky little posts to make himself seem like something other than what he REALLY is, but his underlying tone is embarassingly evident and he doesn't even realize it. I think he TRULY feels he is speaking for all of Bulldog fans in his posts, but in reality, most Bulldog fans wish he would just shut the heck up.

He repeatedly accuses me of whining, homerism, and denouncing other teams, but has yet to provide any proof of his accusations (because they don't exist).

How is that? I can come up with more if I need to, I just thought I would go easy to start and bring in the really hard stuff as back up... I think that is a pretty fair assessment. ;)

Hey Gas, how about one of those objective summaries of this game? Don't mention turnovers or penalties or you will be called a whiner!

I went to the ghost of a message board you have and was looking for the whiner thread so I could copy paste it here. To my surprise, there wasn't one....they're all over here.   ;D Of course, if I did something like that, that would make me a putz.  ;) I guess that board is just for back patting and there sure isn't much of that to be done.

Before you attack me and my Bulldogs for losing to you and getting the tar whipped out of us last night (which is your only recourse), remember, we don't have our heads stuck where the sun don't shine and denounce every team in the area.

My objective observation is that baddog is a spiteful "teenager like" adult who is still pissing and moaning over an assessment made about his team 3 weeks ago. That he will scout threads that don't even concern his team because the stinger of reality is painfully evident that the assessment was accurate after each time his team plays. I also know that he spends much time trying to come up with his quirky little posts to make himself seem like something other than what he REALLY is, but his underlying tone is embarassingly evident and he doesn't even realize it. I think he TRULY feels he is speaking for all of Bulldog fans in his posts, but in reality, most Bulldog fans wish he would just shut the heck up.

He repeatedly accuses me of whining, homerism, and denouncing other teams, but has yet to provide any proof of his accusations (because they don't exist).

How is that? I can come up with more if I need to, I just thought I would go easy to start and bring in the really hard stuff as back up... I think that is a pretty fair assessment. ;)

Execellent!!!

Congratulations Dogs! I think you have yourself a good team there and I really like how your new coach game plans. We come out expecting the Stacked I and he runs the spread. I thought Jasper was very physical and quick. Has good size and just all around good football team.

WOS has got to re-group now and get some problems worked out. Good thing is that there is still time.

I think Jasper may win their district.

I speak for myself and no one else. You like to rally the troops with fewer than 5 posts. You were also the one who went to the Nederland board and copy/pasted a thread where they were discussing the loss to WOS. You called them whiners and posted it on your board. How childish is that? What a putz. I don't try and make myself appear to be any more than I am. That's just your way of lessening my argument. It wasn't your assessment, it was your condescending tone for the umpteenth time.

AAW, there are plenty of homers around crying their eyes out. As for the tree, I'm hiking my leg on that one!

looking over the  program lastnight,jasper should go deep into the playoffs this year ,you guys are loded with SR leadership and thats good. you guys there play three theams at are in the top ten in the state  you dont see meny programs that will do that best to your kids at jasper

Slim, I'm still here.  You got to take the good with the bad.  The 'Stangs need to take this week off and get some things lined out, then Brookshire Royal and on to Silsbee.

I just spoke with Hooks and he said that every once in a while he likes to let a team in the area win one. Next opponet better look out! The Stangs will still win District or come in second.

I speak for myself and no one else. You like to rally the troops with fewer than 5 posts. You were also the one who went to the Nederland board and copy/pasted a thread where they were discussing the loss to WOS. You called them whiners and posted it on your board. How childish is that? What a putz. I don't try and make myself appear to be any more than I am. That's just your way of lessening my argument. It wasn't your assessment, it was your condescending tone for the umpteenth time.

AAW, there are plenty of homers around crying their eyes out. As for the tree, I'm hiking my leg on that one!

OMG... Seriously? You are either not concerned with the way things REALLY are OR you are an extremely dense person trying to act intelligent. Either way you are so far off base that I'm thinking the latter. The post that YOU ARE pissing and moaning about was not a "discussion" about the WOS loss. It was posted over on the NED board BEFORE we even played. A couple of Ned posters posted pictures of Coach Hooks up and were running him down and calling HIM a whiner. This was before the game was ever played and had nothing to do with the loss. It was Ned fans running down our coach. Now, how "childish" is THAT??? I've never seen anything like that on any other boards where fans go and talk $hit on a coach like that. So heck yeah, I posted it on our board for coach and everyone to see BEFORE the game was even played. Nothing like a little bulletin board material.  ;)

Could you imagine the public out cry had someone from WOS done that about Neuman? WOS fans always give Neuman the respect he deserves and Ned fans do that... ::)

Every time you try and make a point it's obvious that you are not reading the material or you are reading and not comprehending. Either way, the more you bumble around with your arguments, the more retarded you look. But, go ahead, give me more... ;D

It is amazing how some things dissappear on this board, I've lost a few too!

lol, and i was chastized for calling this guy a retard  ::)

i guess overstating the obvious is a double no-no around here  ;D

It is amazing how some things dissappear on this board, I've lost a few too!

77, I don't doubt that there are things that disappear around here, but I can assure you that nothing that I have ever posted has been taken down. However, I don't think you were really referring to me.

I wasnt.

Slim, I'm still here.  You got to take the good with the bad.  The 'Stangs need to take this week off and get some things lined out, then Brookshire Royal and on to Silsbee.

I just spoke with Hooks and he said that every once in a while he likes to let a team in the area win one. Next opponet better look out! The Stangs will still win District or come in second.

I'm glad you talked to Hooks, but when you talked to him did you ask him to throw in some more plays because,whenever he put Franks at Qb, we all know he gonna run to to the strong side of the field, and when he needed a big play we knew he was going to try to throw deep to him.  So all the credit should go to Jasper, and their super quarterback and defense jasper has, when you talk to hooks again tell him Jasper said HI, and thanks for letting ALVIS, make his ranked number 3 Team in the state look like they was lost. Good luck Jasper and W.O.S. 

Well Dog, I read all of last weeks jabbing between you, Gas and others and personally thought they were kind of unfairly ganging up on you. This week I see where you came to a WOS thread looking for Gas to throw personal insults and looking for heated confrontation. What's wrong, your visits to Nederland threads are not very fullfilling?

I stand corrected in my opinion last week.

my hats off to the jasper coaching staff ,thay watched  KV  do the same thing  to wo-s on  BIG  D.i will say this coach hooks better have a talk to a few of his coaches are thay might haft to call up there JV QB, thats how bad it is at west orange. i told myself at hafe time thathe mustangs will ajust to the outside presser that was put on the QB, but it did not happen  i was in shock ,not even in the KV game the KID IS A SITTING DUCK. this is for the wo-s coaching  staff someone do something quick do this for your team and stop sitting on your hands

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder