WO-S at Jasper/Dawgs win 23-13/Comments

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking over the  program lastnight,jasper should go deep into the playoffs this year ,you guys are loded with SR leadership and thats good. you guys there play three theams at are in the top ten in the state  you dont see meny programs that will do that best to your kids at jasper

Thank you for the statement.  Actually, Jasper is playing four teams that were ranked at the start of the season.  Gilmer, Kirbyville, WOS, and Carthage.  And the way Center is playing, I would not be surprised to see them crack the list also.

Guest rykerx144

I wouldnt be talking smack if I wasn't 100% positive that Hooks will have the stangs back on track and probably better than before.  When that engine does fire they will be out for blood.  I am a firm believer in kicking a dog (or a Mustang in this case) when its down. LOL  esp one that rarely has down moments!!   Good Luck Mustangs!!

There is no reason for Jasper fans to be trashing on WO-S.  Their fans haven't been talking smack about this game.  Let them lick their wounds and move on.  Once they figure out their offense they are going to be just fine.  Their defense is not the problem. 

The Chaingang gave up 295 yards to Jasper i would say the defense needs a little help too.

Back when I predicted that Jasper would beat Gilmer and they would have a good team was called crazy. Jasper is looking pretty good now and btw Jasper Spikes and Stubbfield sp are doing well at Etbu.  ;D

Congrats to the Dogs and the coaching staff.

I picked WOS also, I thought they would clean up their offense by now and I still believe they will. The QB will mature as the season goes and the OL will jell on their protection of him. I don't know how many seniors WOS lost to graduation but I do know of two guys in QB HIPPOLITE (spelling?) and RB Garret. I believe the loss of the Hippo is a major factor in talent and leadership. Hippo would take over a game in the second half if it was needed. I think the QB will find his niche as the season goes.

Again congrats to the Dogs and good luck to the Stangs, may they meet again (and I hope I can see it).

I did pick Jasper to win (I picked 2 fg and we kicked 3) Jasper is a well rounded team this year and coach Becham is a great fit...

As for as the refs Hooks influence made a difference with wos first Td never ever should have happened 4and goal from the 30 and jasper gets a personal foul to give wos another chance and this is after a sideline warning 5 yard penality (what happen to the warning) Wos held or tried to hold our end every play but was never called.. The score should have been much worse.

Wos is way overrated it seems like the teams in the northern part of east texas are alot tougher physically than south east texas with Jasper being stuck in the middle but coach becham has brought that mentality to jasper.  Good win for Jasper bad lose for wos...

3 diffrent times jasper was rideing franks and roberts back did you see that,now come on get real. jasper is a good team i grant you that and should make the playoffs, how deep you will go who knows. as for hooks working the officals not a new thing at all ,oh by the way did you see all the chop blocks no did not think so

3 diffrent times jasper was rideing franks and roberts back did you see that,now come on get real. jasper is a good team i grant you that and should make the playoffs, how deep you will go who knows. as for hooks working the officals not a new thing at all ,oh by the way did you see all the chop blocks no did not think so

Geez, you must be like superman or something able to see everything that happened on the field every play, now come on get real.

Who is nederland this year? they will be lucky to make the playoffs, they do have great tradition and I wish them all the best along with LCM.  Maybe LCM found them a coach that will build a great program but again they arent going anywhere THIS year hopefully in the future they will.. When you play teams that are better than you, or as good as you,. they make you look bad and force you into making mistakes, that is what happened to wos against kville and jasper.

Not mistakes like that! WO-S didn't make those kinds of mistakes against Gilmer like that. Dropped a couple of passes but nothing like last week. I'm not saying Jasper was bad, just saying it would have been a much different game if not for the dumb mistakes. I'm not talking normal mistakes. WO-S will be back!!!

Not mistakes like that! WO-S didn't make those kinds of mistakes against Gilmer like that. Dropped a couple of passes but nothing like last week. I'm not saying Jasper was bad, just saying it would have been a much different game if not for the dumb mistakes. I'm not talking normal mistakes. WO-S will be back!!!

You mean like the mistake that Jasper made by fumbling on their own 3 yardline GIVING WOS an easy score. Or maybe the 14 penalties that Jasper had, are those the kind of mistakes you are talking about? ::)

This is getting old, I admit. But I will continue to post as long as I see these kind of posts. ;) ;D

I did pick Jasper to win (I picked 2 fg and we kicked 3) Jasper is a well rounded team this year and coach Becham is a great fit...

As for as the refs Hooks influence made a difference with wos first Td never ever should have happened 4and goal from the 30 and jasper gets a personal foul to give wos another chance and this is after a sideline warning 5 yard penality (what happen to the warning) Wos held or tried to hold our end every play but was never called.. The score should have been much worse.

Wos is way overrated it seems like the teams in the northern part of east texas are alot tougher physically than south east texas with Jasper being stuck in the middle but coach becham has brought that mentality to jasper.   Good win for Jasper bad lose for wos...

Yawn... ::)

JASPER IS A MUCH BETTER TEAM THAN WE ARE!!! WE PLAYED OUR BEST GAME AND STILL LOST TO THE BEST TEAM WE'VE EVER FACED IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF WEST ORANGE-STARK HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL!!!  THERE ITS SAID I HOPE EVERYONE IS HAPPY NOW!!!

LOL... I knew that one was coming. Didn't know who it would be from, but knew it was coming.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder