Lumberton vs. Silsbee who wins?

nation08

The BH game last night will help Lumberton prepare for Silsbee.  The BH QB ran and passed well just like I expect Johnson to do.  It may very well be another tight game where any mistake could make the difference in the outcome.  Lumberton had no fumbles or interceptions against the Hill.  The Lumberton defense stepped up big in the 2nd half against a very good BH and you have to credit Credeur in making the right adjustments.  Beard will have his eye on JJ all night.  What happened to the Silsbee RBs in the Diboll game? I was surprised they didn't do better. 

Ok first of all BH is not a weak team, I agree with that. Second the game could have been ugly if the Raider D makes a few stops on 4th and long, they didnt and BH stayed in the game. Lumberton did not play as good as most think they can, but they are young and should get better all year. I thought both Ryans had good games and they will need to do that again this week for the Raiders to win. The one thing no one is talking about is injuries, Lumberton has several players either playing hurt or not playing because they are hurt. AC (thats the BEAST to those that dont know) played last night on a very sore ankle, after the game he told me it was hurting like crazy. He isn't the only one either their are a few that are being tough and playing hurt. If Lumberton is healthy they win this game Maybe big Maybe very close. If Lumberton is not healthy they may see the win streak stop at 2. We have a young group of kids with several underclassmen seeing playing time. Lets support them all.

Lets all remember we are fans and we just give our opinion. We have 2 Hardin County schools playing against each other and keep it to a clean rivalry. I wish both teams Health coming out of this headed into district.

VILLAGE CREEK BRAGGING RIGHTS ON THE LINE GO RAIDERS

Guest ST4life

ohh its not even close silsbee by 14 lumberton cant keep up with silsbee's speed

ha ha ha thats funny

who is the fastest player for Lumberton cause I know they will not run down Chris Barnes or Jermy Johnson if they get left open come friday..........

I will say this I think Lumberton will win by 14 cause they have a bigger and better line on both sides of the ball and they play smart plus they have a really good coaching staff......

Silsbee is more athletic but Lumberton is a more well rounded team........

So I say Lumberton by 14 but you never know.........

Guest #1raider

ohh its not even close silsbee by 14 lumberton cant keep up with silsbee's speed

ha ha ha thats funny

who is the fastest player for Lumberton cause I know they will not run down Chris Barnes or Jermy Johnson if they get left open come friday..........

I will say this I think Lumberton will win by 14 cause they have a bigger and better line on both sides of the ball and they play smart plus they have a really good coaching staff......

Top 3 fastest people that will be on the field Friday in the Silsbee game.

1.Jermy Johnson

1.Kyler Keith

2.Chris Barnes

Guest BIG HOUSE

I first said 56-20 Lumberton, but with the fact that Beard is playing hurt, I guess that it will be a little closer. So I say that Lumberton only wins by 3.

Lumberton-56

Silsbee- 35              :-*

I first said 56-20 Lumberton, but with the fact that Beard is playing hurt, I guess that it will be a little closer. So I say that Lumberton only wins by 3.

Lumberton-56

Silsbee- 35              :-*

I might be stepping out on a limb but, Beard isn't the only key player on defense this year for lumberton. Now I'm not saying he's not one of the key players. Last week in BH we had alot of players hurt and having cramps but we still managed to overcome that distraction and win the game. Beard was hurt bad the last game of distract last year and we still won. I hope both silsbee and lumberton comes out healthy and ready to play. Regardless of the out come of the game it will be a very good game. 

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

ha ha ha thats funny

Top 3 fastest people that will be on the field Friday in the Silsbee game.

1.Jermy Johnson

1.Kyler Keith

2.Chris Barnes

I'm just curious as to why some people always seem to think for some reason that Lumberton can't win/keep up, etc. with teams with speed....hmmm...just wondering. I think Lumberton has shown that they can beat teams with speed on a regular basis as of late.

ha ha ha thats funny

Undisciplined speed is useless without execution, isolation, and scheme. We have seen speed before and defeated it. You are going to need more than speed to beat Lumberton. Im not saying they will win or lose. Im just nullifying the fact that because you have speed you will beat Lumberton. Our losses over the past 2 years DID NOT come at the hands of "Speed" teams. They came from power running teams who executed and made few mistakes with the exception of Crosby where we made to many mistakes.

Silsbee 105

Lumberton 21

Dang it I was getting football and basketball mixed up....... :D

That is funny.

Need to be careful with this one,Tigers got their pride hurt last week.

should be a very mad team showing up against the raiders,Silsbee by 14

LOL Lumberton wins by at least 2 tds

It will be a close game but the fact that the game is in Lumberton gives them an advantage. Almost every schhool in 20-4a has speed the last two years and that hasn't made a difference yet. Lumberton plays 7-on-7 against silsbee during the summer so the have seen jj's speed to some extent. I see it it being a 1 td difference for either side but hopefully Lumberton puts it on them for Village Creek bragging rights

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder