VIDEO.....Good Stuff/ MIC Put On Coach Faircloth!!!

;D Don't act a fool on our field

I was called a fair weather fan in another thread but I swear on everything I own, I said the very same thing with 2 other co-workers plus some fans from Nederland about how PAM was just being silly during warmups and how poised PN-G were.  And Coach F. used that as a motivational tool.  HCheerleader Kenny should take note.....

Gotta admit, that pregame peprally Memorial had during warmups..... Well lets just call it unique. Im with 85, its pointless IMO. When the lights come on, the peprally is over and its time to play football. Maybe im wrong here, but whatever it was it didnt work. Ive seen alot of HS football, but never seen a Head coach display emotion in this manner. Maybe this approach will work, it was only a scrimmage. Time will tell.

Guest rykerx144

from what I saw at the scrimmage in Port Neches you couldnt put a mic on the PAM coach without strappin it down cause it would fall off during his cart wheels to the end zone after a score.

Guest tigersvoice

You ever seen Travis Williams coach basketball?

LOL!! I agree Chad, that is a sight to watch. You gotta love Travis!

Though he is not as animated as he used to be due to health reasons.

Travis used to get higher of the side lines that his big men got in the paint. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder