Funny

I have sat back for once and just watch one post after another and The thing I find most funny on here is . .. People belittling a group of girls winning a National Championship . Excuses are like.... well you know everyone has them  ;D So many teams could go out and acomplish a National tittle  ??? But yet not many have done it  ??? how does that work  ??? ::) Some talk about who was not there and never talk about the 78 teams that were . I don't care if you put 78 b ball teams in a tourney against one a  ball team ,you still have to win . And the key is as Trout once said "beat the teams in front of you " Thats all you can do . Does it mean any less for your DD to make all state or other awards in a weaker division ? What about a StateTitle in a smaller division ??? The answer is no you are still a Champion something others can not claim There were so many directions the Intensity could have gone leaving everyone to snicker and say I told you so and so on ,but one thing messed all that up they won  ;D Most on here have class and wished well but a few who just sit on the sidelines and think they know everything ,had to try to act as if it was no big deal (true sign of a real loser  ;)). Take your team and do it ... Oh my bad you dont coach a team you just talk about others  ;) People will always say the best teams were somewere else,  or oh my best player had to miss or we just had a bad game or you just got lucky but all that aside a winner wins and losers make excuses why they did not  ;)

To Bag Fan:

Many of us know these girls personally and are very proud of this stunning accomplishment.

Congrats to all involved!

I think the vast majority on here recognize this was a major act of ability; linked with joy; fun; and determination that put them over the top.

Forget about those that have the      --Well Congrats, but.....

You folks did very well!

Wow...you know, I think I've read every post regarding the Intensity players from the time they left where they were and formed the team.  I don't think I've read ONE that wished them UN-well.  Sure there were folks that said HOW and WHEN it happened was wrong, but never heard or read anyone saying that they wished they fell on their faces and failed.  Did you want everyone to get on here and say "Go Intensity!"????  I also saw a LOT of congratulatory posts...was there not enough of those???? 

Intensity did a great job of winning a third-tier "National" tournament and there was actually a handful of really good teams...and they played very well, were consistent and came out on top.  That's awesome!  But here is the deal...Nederland has a very GOOD HS team...A very GOOD high school team can compete well in A ball.  There are a number of HS teams in the Houston/Beaumont area that could do the same, including Barbers Hill...but they don't.  Why do you think that is?  Its not because they CAN'T...its because they don't want to.  Parents understand that seeking out quality clubs where their DD can play with different girls (all of which want to play college ball) of varying skill levels will ultimately help them by learning new things. 

Nobody I read or talked to thought Intensity was doing the WRONG thing (with forming the team).  That they were successful should surprise nobody,  and I don't think it did!  Its just that putting a HS team into a select environment is just so out of the ordinary and against the traditional notion of letting HS players mix it up with girls outside of their district to improve and get exposure.

I just don't get where you saying basically "we just don't get no respect"...what exactly do you WANT from folks on here?  The only ill feelings I read or heard were about leaving existing teams at a bad time...nothing about Intensity doing well.  Get over it...everyone else has.

This is like that movie Groundhog Day...

Yeah it is and I'm making a choice NOT to listen to anymore whining without calling it what it is.  You make a decision to do something, fine, stand by it, but quit whining about what people are saying about it.  Intensity accomplished a good thing.  Nobody is taking away from that...but their supporters want to get on this forum and fish for compliments and complain...I just don't get it.  Of course, they have that right to do so!  I'm just excersizing my right to say its getting old.

Anyone on here wh0 dont have there head up so far they can't see daylight ot mabee they just crawled up from under a rock would be the only reason you wouldnt see the digs people made on here about the teams acomplishments . Dont make statements about something you know absolutly nothing about .  Point is you dont have to congratulate just don't post when others are . Other HS teams dont do it, not because they do not want to, but because most HS teams do not have what this one did a special and once in a lifetime bond  with each other . I will say this I will put this team against BH HS any day of the week,   set it up ;)

Anyone on here wh0 dont have there head up so far they can't see daylight ot mabee they just crawled up from under a rock would be the only reason you wouldnt see the digs people made on here about the teams acomplishments . Dont make statements about something you know absolutly nothing about .  Point is you dont have to congratulate just don't post when others are . Other HS teams dont do it, not because they do not want to, but because most HS teams do not have what this one did a special and once in a lifetime bond  with each other . I will say this I will put this team against BH HS any day of the week,   set it up ;)

No thanks and no reason to...thats what HS softball is for...see you in the playoffs next spring  ;)

Intensity did a great job of winning a third-tier "National" tournament and there was actually a handful of really good teams...and they played very well, were consistent and came out on top.  That's awesome!  But here is the deal...Nederland has a very GOOD HS team...A very GOOD high school team can compete well in A ball.  There are a number of HS teams in the Houston/Beaumont area that could do the same, including Barbers Hill...but they don't.  Why do you think that is?  Its not because they CAN'T...its because they don't want to.  Parents understand that seeking out quality clubs where their DD can play with different girls (all of which want to play college ball) of varying skill levels will ultimately help them by learning new things

You could not do it! Noone would do the same and have the same results. IT IS BECAUSE THEY CANT! Better known as EGO. Mommy says I am better than you, Dad says you have no movement on your pitches like me YOU CAN;T DO IT. MY Daughters select team has a better chance because I can influence that coach or I am the assistant coach and would do things sooooo much different than the high school coach. You can come together brag about your kid and her team during high school ball and then hope to avoid them all summer or play them 20 times and beat them everytime because of the "varying skill level" as you put it Hillguy

Intensity did a great job of winning a third-tier "National" tournament and there was actually a handful of really good teams...and they played very well, were consistent and came out on top.  That's awesome!  But here is the deal...Nederland has a very GOOD HS team...A very GOOD high school team can compete well in A ball.  There are a number of HS teams in the Houston/Beaumont area that could do the same, including Barbers Hill...but they don't.  Why do you think that is?  Its not because they CAN'T...its because they don't want to.  Parents understand that seeking out quality clubs where their DD can play with different girls (all of which want to play college ball) of varying skill levels will ultimately help them by learning new things

You could not do it! Noone would do the same and have the same results. IT IS BECAUSE THEY CANT! Better known as EGO. Mommy says I am better than you, Dad says you have no movement on your pitches like me YOU CAN;T DO IT. MY Daughters select team has a better chance because I can influence that coach or I am the assistant coach and would do things sooooo much different than the high school coach. You can come together brag about your kid and her team during high school ball and then hope to avoid them all summer or play them 20 times and beat them everytime because of the "varying skill level" as you put it Hillguy

Will someone please PM me the translatation for the above response?  Thanks  ;)

Will someone please PM me the translatation for the above response?  Thanks   ;)

I think what he is trying to say that if you..um, well if...hmm, ok maybe that once a player is ....ummm. PM me too! ???

Will someone please PM me the translatation for the above response?  Thanks   ;)

I think what he is trying to say that if you..um, well if...hmm, ok maybe that once a player is ....ummm. PM me too! ???

Let me try to translate for those that are not so gifted.  Bag is feeling seriously funny about the lack of media attention for the Intensity winning it all in our area National tournament.  I tend to agree that there were some tongue in cheek postings through out the summer.  East Tex makes an appropriate congratulatory comment and adds that he knows the girls had a BLAST.

Then the West side of South East Texas confirms Bags feelings by saying Congrats and get over winning the tournament that had a handfull of good teams.  It then appears that a duel between the East and West was being offered and refused.

Finally, we get to the liscense plate screen name and see where years and years of frustration has finally come to the surface and popped like a pimple.  And thats about all I have to say about that.  ::)

he is saying, the one with the license plate name, that noone wants to do what Intensity did = thats a lie everyone wants to. Are you kidding, Win = yes you do!

The problem is because of parents ego's it wont happen! The stronger the talent on any high school team the more obvious reason it wont happen. Intensity knew they had talent but never realized the amount of talent until they faced some of the "better known" organizations. That just did not sit well with those "local" organization. Then some started making comments (not everyone, you know who you are) and excuses for the failure of their team and the possible reason for success of the Intensity. Which only pi$$ed off those neighsayers even more. This is mostly my Opinion so if you got offended sorry - if you did not understand good luck Junior high may be more challenging than last year. Oh don't give me the "this aint my first rodeo" I got it . As we all know every rodeo has a clown!   

Who is this Noone person you keep talking about???

8)

Weed...great analysis!  But Westside's postition was more about "whining" than "winning".  Pretty darn close though!

Wow, my positive and negative karma went up about 8pt each on this one.  Thanks and no thanks I guess.   I'm out!

he is saying, the one with the license plate name, that noone wants to do what Intensity did = thats a lie everyone wants to. Are you kidding, Win = yes you do!

The problem is because of parents ego's it wont happen! The stronger the talent on any high school team the more obvious reason it wont happen. Intensity knew they had talent but never realized the amount of talent until they faced some of the "better known" organizations. That just did not sit well with those "local" organization. Then some started making comments (not everyone, you know who you are) and excuses for the failure of their team and the possible reason for success of the Intensity. Which only pi$$ed off those neighsayers even more. This is mostly my Opinion so if you got offended sorry - if you did not understand good luck Junior high may be more challenging than last year. Oh don't give me the "this aint my first rodeo" I got it . As we all know every rodeo has a clown!     

And you my friend are evidently that person !  ;)

And you my friend are evidently that person !   ;)

Ooops--I thought he was the dude on the high horse.  :o

Weed to the rescue! Thanks

Dear license plate clown,

Not offended at all by your opinion.  I fully understand the situation of this past summer and am free of any emotional ties to the situation...but I just don't see eye to eye with your ramblings.  

You are entitled to your opinion, but just because you make a statement over and over again, it doesn't necessarily make it true.

Oh, CONGRATULATIONS!

I feel sorry for those that felt I was rambling and looking back it could be confused as rambling. I dont want any of you reading this to be confused or to think confusion because it will only confuse you more. I was not trying to keep repeating the same statement to make it true, to keep repeating the statement or to keep repeating the statement to make it true just trying to explain it better for some that had a question about the way it was written originally. I apologize to those junior high readers that this may have offended. The title of this thread is FUNNY I was trying to at least stay on track with FUNNY but some of you...........geeez want to play serious here. If not for anything more than a sport we all love and like to be associated with. Congratulations to you maybe that will help my KARMA -/+

I feel sorry for those that felt I was rambling and looking back it could be confused as rambling. I dont want any of you reading this to be confused or to think confusion because it will only confuse you more. I was not trying to keep repeating the same statement to make it true, to keep repeating the statement or to keep repeating the statement to make it true just trying to explain it better for some that had a question about the way it was written originally. I apologize to those junior high readers that this may have offended. The title of this thread is FUNNY I was trying to at least stay on track with FUNNY but some of you...........geeez want to play serious here. If not for anything more than a sport we all love and like to be associated with. Congratulations to you maybe that will help my KARMA -/+

ROFLMBO---- I agree with you on this----

Guest Sports Reporter

ok, i'm not excactly sure what this referring to, but lets not let this get out of hand.  thank you

OK, thanks again for your contribution.  You were funny.  Funny, that after the little bobcat came along then the bigdog showed up

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder