PAM needs a Head Coach, not a Head Cheerleader......

SFA85

Same old PAM.  Inconsistant on O, soft on D.  I don't know who coaches the secondary but could someone please pass on to him or them if in Man or cover 3, teach the kids to keep their eyes on the receivers instead of looking in the backfield the whole time.  And of course, I don't wanna talk about the 1 read passing game of the Titans but let me get to the meat of this rant....

Xbox Kenny needs to calm down and let his assistants do all the cheerleading and hyping up of the team.  I've been watching football going on 30 years and I've never seen a HC run into the endzone to celebrate a TD with his players.  Pathetic.  If he only could teach the defense to tackle with the same enthusiasm as he lets the team jump up and down during warmups, PAM would be a whole lot better than they showed tonight.  I see another NS blowout along with the Woodlands coming to town and mopping the field with them....

I said I wasn't going to any PAM games until 2011 but Ozen's scrimmage was cancelled so.....

Same old PAM.  Inconsistant on O, soft on D.  I don't know who coaches the secondary but could someone please pass on to him or them if in Man or cover 3, teach the kids to keep their eyes on the receivers instead of looking in the backfield the whole time.  And of course, I don't wanna talk about the 1 read passing game of the Titans but let me get to the meat of this rant....

Xbox Kenny needs to calm down and let his assistants do all the cheerleading and hyping up of the team.  I've been watching football going on 30 years and I've never seen a HC run into the endzone to celebrate a TD with his players.  Pathetic.  If he only could teach the defense to tackle with the same enthusiasm as he lets the team jump up and down during warmups, PAM would be a whole lot better than they showed tonight.  I see another NS blowout along with the Woodlands coming to town and mopping the field with them....

I said I wasn't going to any PAM games until 2011 but Ozen's scrimmage was cancelled so.....

oh he's still doing that running into the endzone thing? He was doing that at TJ, thought it was just a phase  :D

I knew you wanted to go see that pretty purple field...

I would've been in the Pear Orchard but that got cancelled.  Me and my buddy @the DCU and his kids went to the scrimmage.  The stadium is nice but it's no Berry Centre.....

I knew you wanted to go see that pretty purple field...

I would've been in the Pear Orchard but that got cancelled.  Me and my buddy @the DCU and his kids went to the scrimmage.  The stadium is nice but it's no Berry Centre.....

No one ever said it was a Berry Center, which was built to house four large 5A programs and tens of thousands of students district wide!

Love the fair weather fans from PAM. Bet if they go 7-3 and a round or 2 deep he is in the stands. Did you see anything positive 85?

Point taken!!!!  it seems that there is a small minority of coaches who have either lost the ability to teach the fundamentals, or don't know them enough to stress them .  at any rate it is a troubling thing to see kids with ability not being given the tools to succeed.  this is not just happening on the field by the way.  for the kids sake i hope that this point is recognized by the right people (coaches) and the trend changes quickly. best of luck to PAM.

I don't think predicting North Shore stomping a mudhole in your arse is a fair measuring stick for PAM. North Shore does that to everybody.

Always calling for someone's head on a platter. This was a freakin scrimmage. This is where you see your weaknesses and try to improve, see your positives and improve on that too. The secondary can be helped tremendously by a pass rush. I didn't hear your thoughts on that. Sounds to me as if they can run the ball effectively. Is that not good either? Give them a chance. Can you do better, or are you strictly armchair quality?

I'm not a PAM fan and couldn't care less if they win a game. I just can't handle people who always voice their negative opinions and denounce coaches by name....especially after one freakin scrimmage.

This post is directed at 85.

I don't think predicting North Shore stomping a mudhole in your arse is a fair measuring stick for PAM. North Shore does that to everybody.

Always calling for someone's head on a platter. This was a freakin scrimmage. This is where you see your weaknesses and try to improve, see your positives and improve on that too. The secondary can be helped tremendously by a pass rush. I didn't hear your thoughts on that. Sounds to me as if they can run the ball effectively. Is that not good either? Give them a chance. Can you do better, or are you strictly armchair quality?

I'm not a PAM fan and couldn't care less if they win a game. I just can't handle people who always voice their negative opinions and denounce coaches by name....especially after one freakin scrimmage.

This post is directed at 85.

???  :o

They seem to have a little bit of toughness at the point of attack from last year, but as the scrimmage wore on, the same old soft defense, inconsistant offense showed up.  The big positive I saw was the lower classes getting after it but that's the norm in PA.  Freshmen and JV do well but when they get to varsity, they fall off.  Can't blame the kids, they only do what they're told.

BTW, the Berry Centre serves 8 5A schools in the Cypress-Fairbanks school district, not 4.

BTW, the Berry Centre serves 8 5A schools in the Cypress-Fairbanks school district, not 4.

I said four because I wasn't sure if all 8 shared Berry or if half shared Berry and half shared Pridgeon, which is a great facility in it's own right. But the message was that the new reservation was not designed to rival those facilities because it is a much, much smaller district. Beaumont's site will, should be nicer than ours when it is completed, but again designed for a much larger district.

PAM will make the playoffs. For the simple fact that the district is small and down this year. Not sure how well they will do in the dance though!

It's no Berry Center. But it's a nice Tee-Pee.... ;):D

BTW who's PAM DC?

I forget his name but he was the DC @Central last year.  Brown I think.  Alot of crashing off the edges which left the middle exposed not to mention all the piss poor tackling.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder