Vidor 28, WOS 21/Post Comments Here!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like the Coops have something personal against Vidor. Vidor is not the one picking themselves to win district, a magazine did, they are just excited to have a good team and maybe a chance for a good season. Give em a break. Scrimmage or not, injuries or not, Vidor dominated that scrimmage in the first half and I am sure alot of backups for both teams saw some time in the second half. I noticed quite a few white hats on both sides getting some action.

;)

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why attack the Coops? Im sorry that by dominating WOS in the first half is yalls superbowl. I would guarantee you that if this was a regular game, it would be a very, very different outcome. Just because yall dont want to hear Coops opinion, it makes them hate Vidor? Thats funny. :D

whats funny is not one pirate fan on here has said were gonna win state or anything like that. its everyone else thats trying to make it look like that. and for whoever dont like that the pirate fans support they're team then i would suggest not looking at any thread for the rest of the year that has to do with the pirates. we have been here supporting them in the past and are going to support them in the future. its gonna get load in here, get your earmuffs.....

Vidor fans are not saying a good scrimmage translates into a district championship. We are just excited about our team. I don't see any harm in that. But, like Piratefan, I am curious as to why 18 pages of Vidor/WOS is ridiculous and 18 pages of WOS/Dayton is okay.

You mean to tell me we're still freaking talking about a practice?

what's funny I went back and read the whole Dayton/WOS thread ,and not ONE time did you refer to it as a practice..Is there a difference  when Dayton played WOS a week ago compared, to when Vidor played them last night?

another thing that is funny is it lasted 18 pages and not ONE time did you complain about the thread lasting so many pages..

So is it a practice? Or is it that you want some threads to last 18 pages and some not? I am confused....

humming the tune of jeopardy right now....

Why is there even threads about predictions for these scrimmages and then a thread about the results and then if the results aren't what some people want it really doesn't matter. Then those same people who started the threads say that nobody wins a scrimmage because it's just a practice. You can't make predictions and give results if it is just a practice.  Somebody help me understand this logic...

Why is there even threads about predictions for these scrimmages and then a thread about the results and then if the results aren't what some people want it really doesn't matter. Then those same people who started the threads say that nobody wins a scrimmage because it's just a practice. You can't make predictions and give results if it is just a practice.  Somebody help me understand this logic...

Score was kept...therefore, it must mean something.  VIDOR WON!!!  How's that? ;D

Where are all the vidorians that where calling for the oc's  head the last 2 years? It sure is funny how the vidorians jump off the ship and then back on, depending on how the team is doing.

Fire the oc, no wait make the oc mayor. Lmao

It goes both ways I do believe some WOS fans were calling for theres a year or so ago and they were in the playoffs.You gottem on both sides.

practice? we talking bout PRACTICE?    :D

Lets see if we can push it to 21! This needs to be said. Since Vidor looked great it was a practice and of no importance. If we had lost it would have proved that Vidor is all talk just llike every year right? Many people just like to beat up on Vidor. Hopefully we will start earning some respect from outside sources, but win or loose we support our team!  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder