Vidor 28, WOS 21/Post Comments Here!!!!!!!!!!

looks like the mustangs will face another large football team in vidoe if the storms dont get them. from what i have been told vidor is a large football team as well as dayton is. vidor loves to run the ball behind ther BIG  OF line ,best to both of them   (GO AWAY STORMS LOL)

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is the schedule for the freshmen and J.V.?  Why the change in dates?

I was told that Hooks and staff want to go scout Nederland/Jasper and Silsbee/LCM scrimmages. That's 4 teams that the Mustangs will be playing in the coming weeks. I think that is a very smart decision.

I was told that Hooks and staff want to go scout Nederland/Jasper and Silsbee/LCM scrimmages. That's 4 teams that the Mustangs will be playing in the coming weeks. I think that is a very smart decision.

I'm sure Vidor is wanting to scout as well...It works both ways....

Where will these two games be played?  For those of us who will need to fill in a time slot on Friday? 

Where will these two games be played?  For those of us who will need to fill in a time slot on Friday? 

The Nederland/Jasper scrimmage is in Jasper. Silsbee/LCM is at LCM.

The Football Scrimmage against Vidor, at Vidor, has been changed to Thursday, August 20, 2009 at the following times:

»        9th Grade – 4pm

»        JV – 5pm

»        Varsity – 6pm

Will this be another game simulated? I heard somewhere that Matthews doesn't like doing that and it's at his place.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder