Vidor 28, WOS 21/Post Comments Here!!!!!!!!!!

Guest rykerx144

I think its great that Vidor is having a great start to this year!  Its always good when the students and players have something to look forward to!!  

BUT KELLY??

come on now? how is that going to help you get ready for the likes of district 20 4A??

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rykerx144

This many post's after a scrimmage. Are you kidding me? This is an example of people who are not use to winning at anything, much less a practice. For one thing you are this excited about playing well against a 3A team who in no way should have the depth that a 4A team should have. I can see it does not take much to get the people over in Vidor happy, just have a good practice and you would think that they finally made the playoffs. Do it when it counts!

Whats sad is i dont think the majority of this thread is even vidor fans!  lol

This many post's after a scrimmage. Are you kidding me? This is an example of people who are not use to winning at anything, much less a practice. For one thing you are this excited about playing well against a 3A team who in no way should have the depth that a 4A team should have. I can see it does not take much to get the people over in Vidor happy, just have a good practice and you would think that they finally made the playoffs. Do it when it counts!

Your right it's only the same three Vidor fans...myself, Rusted ans the picture with the orange mustang(sorry your name slips my mind) the rest are mainly out of town.

But Vidor is causing the uproar on here...not the other people who are posting on this thread saying Vidor played well..just the Vidor fans.

Guest rykerx144

Your right it's only the same three Vidor fans...myself, Rusted ans the picture with the orange mustang(sorry your name slips my mind) the rest are mainly out of town.

But Vidor is causing the uproar on here...not the other people who are posting on this thread saying Vidor played well..just the Vidor fans.

Did I read this right??

Come on Pirate for life should be easy to remember! LOL ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kabamok245
    Newest Member
    kabamok245