Vidor 28, WOS 21/Post Comments Here!!!!!!!!!!

Vidor will have a long evening if the scrimmage goes 4 QTRs . WOS should dominate on both sides of the ball.

I just don't agree. I think Vidors Defence is going to be tough. I also think the pirates will be able to move the ball with some success!

No offence. Orangefield put points on the Pirates. Im sure Wos will put more

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOS vs Vidor, scrimmage, and you guys are talking about winners and losers... Dayton vs. WOS and you guys are talking winners and losers..

OK the winners are the coaches who get a chance to see their kids practice against other first team talent.  The winners are the young kids that get a chance to prove they belong before the season starts.  The winners are the starters who get a chance to match-up with other players out there with plenty of talent.

[glow=red,2,300]The loers are the guys on message boards that argue over who won a scrimmage!!!!  [/glow]

Scrimmages will not equate to Ws or Ls on anyones record and in a couple of years will be forgtten, heck come playoff time if both teams perform well, those scores will be forgotten this year!!!!

I remember several years back the year that Nederland made it to the semis. We played Hardin Jefferson in a scrimmage and I am pretty sure that they beat us. I think they went like 3-7 that year in 3A and we went to the 4A state semis. I remember thinking after that scrimmage how bad we were gonna be that year. Boy was I wrong!

WOS vs Vidor, scrimmage, and you guys are talking about winners and losers... Dayton vs. WOS and you guys are talking winners and losers..

OK the winners are the coaches who get a chance to see their kids practice against other first team talent.  The winners are the young kids that get a chance to prove they belong before the season starts.  The winners are the starters who get a chance to match-up with other players out there with plenty of talent.

[glow=red,2,300]The loers are the guys on message boards that argue over who won a scrimmage!!!!  [/glow]

Scrimmages will not equate to Ws or Ls on anyones record and in a couple of years will be forgtten, heck come playoff time if both teams perform well, those scores will be forgotten this year!!!!

AMEN BROTHA, AMEN!!!!

Great post, short.

WOS 89-You're not telling the correct story bout Dayton/WOS scrimm.I kept tabs on paper.On defense the broncos held the mustangs 1st-5 possessions to 5-1st dwns.=5 punts. After halftime #8 Ploch went out w/cramps and played very little-#10 the jv qb overthrew every pass-Soph.rb #22 fumbled twice turning the ball over both times.Dayton lost composure.Late in the 4th qtr.a fumble was ruled player down-words were spoken-ref tacked on a long penalty and a few plays later WOS lineman scooped up a fumble and took it in.That is the real story my friend.

What are you talking about LILTEX, all I said is that without the pass interfrence call, which was a good call by the refs, WO-S holds a very good Dayton to 0 points.

Were all just trying to have a little fun here ! no harm no foul ---

I remember several years back the year that Nederland made it to the semis. We played Hardin Jefferson in a scrimmage and I am pretty sure that they beat us. I think they went like 3-7 that year in 3A and we went to the 4A state semis. I remember thinking after that scrimmage how bad we were gonna be that year. Boy was I wrong!

I remember the 90's Dallas Cowboy Dynasty, who one a grand of 1 preseason game...

shorty, it sounds like your team and aggies team must have  lost their scrimmages last week.

i haven't met mr. loer personally, but i heard he was a nice guy....nice font though. ;)

I although being a homer sometimes, don't get into scrimmages that much either. I just dont see a win/loss significance in a scrimmage. Its not about the score, but putting people in the right place and letting the underclassmen earn their stripes. Who cares what the score is. Its about team education and improvement.

I although being a homer sometimes, don't get into scrimmages that much either. I just dont see a win/loss significance in a scrimmage. Its not about the score, but putting people in the right place and letting the underclassmen earn their stripes. Who cares what the score is. Its about team education and improvement.

Couldn't agree any more, kicker. Some folks just don't get.

NOBODY WINS OR LOSES SCRIMMAGES!!!

shorty, it sounds like your team and aggies team must have  lost their scrimmages last week.

I love when fans talk that smack when their team is much better than another team, BUT WHEN THEY ARE NOT SURE THEY ARE BETTER THEY SAY STUFF LIKE ITS JUST A PRACTICE GAME OR IT DOESNT MATTER, If the      PI-RATS were sure they were better they would be talking that smack and WOS fans are scared that the RATS might out score them so they are reminding everyone that this is just a scrimmage!  HS Football fans are so funny and Yes I AM IN THAT GROUP TOO lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder