who will be the district MVP in your district?

who was the defensive mvp in 20 4a last year?

Anthony Beard of Lumberton won it last year and has a good chance to repeat that. Sean Sparks at DE for Lumberton could surprise alot of people this year as well. As for offense... Im really not to sure. Bellows is my first pick though. 

Guest #1raider

what about Chuck Hughes from Lumberton winning the offense MVP for 20-4a. He's a quarterback that can control a game with any type of tempo. He's evolving like a well trained pokemon.  ;D

No one outside of LHS knows Ryan Hughes as Chuck.

But he will be a much more solid QB this year, he will be much like Dejohn in his 3 year tenure with Lumberton.

Not seing it. I know Hughes was a Soph. last year, but I just didn't see anything that impressed me to build on. DeJohn on the other hand had skills. I thought he was sorely under rated.

thank you aggy for the compliment.

I didn't realize I gave you one. I am pretty sure I was talking to WTB. Notice that I quoted his post, that should have clued you in. ;)

Oh I forgot, you have a reading comprehension problem, among your other problems. ;)

Oh, and you didn't "get me". ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Your a sad sort. :D

No one outside of LHS knows Ryan Hughes as Chuck.

But he will be a much more solid QB this year, he will be much like Dejohn in his 3 year tenure with Lumberton.

Not seing it. I know Hughes was a Soph. last year, but I just didn't see anything that impressed me to build on. DeJohn on the other hand had skills. I thought he was sorely under rated.

Ryan I think has a better scrambling ability, as you saw him run for close to 100 yards I believe against Livingston. But he has a little ways to go, but he's got time. This year the game will be more dependent on him then it was last year.. I'd easily say over 85% of the time he handed the ball off this past year.

Hughes looked great during 7 on 7 this year.  He completed a lot of passes, looked very comfortable and at times seemed unstoppable.  He had no problem looking at 3 different receivers each snap where last year he only looked for one or two.  I look for Credeur to open it up with the new offense this year.  The receivers also look sharper this year with Sparks and Keith returning and more emphasis on the pass.  Cowart and Chase McDonald ran good routes and showed excellent hands.  Choate is also sharper this year and he's put on more size and made some good catches.  With the addition of Shawn Sparks at TE, Asher, Beard, T-Mac, and Richardson in the backfield, L-town appears to be set.  I also heard yesterday that Grillo is now healthy and back on the offensive line and that's excellent news.  Overall, L-town will be more balanced than last year. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn