Seniors That Want To Play JUCO?

it's awarded in amounts. like it's a certain dollar amount.

one person can get a full ride, one can get their books and tuition, one can get their room and board and books. it doens't go by saying here's $8,000.. pay what you can.

so that's my guess..

What about Musgrove from Kirbyville???

......I dont think kirbyville has any help (the coaches dont help getting to the next level except in football and favorites..) getting to the next level...

ANY player that has ANY potential should not wait on ANYONE to promote them, you have to go get it, IMO its like a woman trying to get preg.....IF she don't expose herself its NOT gonna happen, with the internet today a player can findout most anything concerning tryouts, camps, ect.....IF you wait till your senior yr.>> you're LATE<<

643, you are exactly right.

Love the analogy  ;D

musgrove is gonna play football

I hope he does play football... great player... as for baseball i think he is gonna walk on at Lamar...

• 2 weeks later...

Randy probably is doing something in football...This kids got potential in all sports......I dont think kirbyville has any help (the coaches dont help getting to the next level except in football and favorites..) getting to the next level...I've seen much potential going through KHS and small town drama gets caught in between the help of advancing...Just my two cents...

All I will say is that myself along with 2 of my classmates went through this our Jr and Sr year @ Kville....

......I dont think kirbyville has any help (the coaches dont help getting to the next level except in football and favorites..) getting to the next level...

ANY player that has ANY potential should not wait on ANYONE to promote them, you have to go get it, IMO its like a woman trying to get preg.....IF she don't expose herself its NOT gonna happen, with the internet today a player can findout most anything concerning tryouts, camps, ect.....IF you wait till your senior yr.>> you're LATE<<

You are right about what you are saying, but when the parents have to schedule visits/tryouts with colleges something isn't right....especially when the colleges have sent letters and shown interest to the coach about said player.  All the while the coach knowing what was going on and ignoring it because of their own self pride...not trying to stir the pot, just stating an incident.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder