Buna vs. Shelbyville Info

Guest THE FAN

quite funny how those almighty wildcats were supposed to dominate 2a and win state, but couldn't even make playoffs in a weak district. I tried to tell you it was just a few preseason upsets. i recall them once saying "Buna Who?". Gotta love the karma that bites you in the rear. Jasper is the cougar's home away from home, haven't lost a playoff game there yet. lets keep that streak goin boys! Buna packs the house in playoffs, better get there early!... ;)

quite funny how those almighty wildcats were supposed to dominate 2a and win state, but couldn't even make playoffs in a weak district. I tried to tell you it was just a few preseason upsets. i recall them once saying "Buna Who?". Gotta love the karma that bites you in the rear. Jasper is the cougar's home away from home, haven't lost a playoff game there yet. lets keep that streak goin boys! Buna packs the house in playoffs, better get there early!... ;)

hmmmmmmm, you are right i thought it was a weak district also.........

how about karma now.......it does not feel good does it? 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder