what do yall like better MArch madness,nfl playoffs, WSeries, or NBA PLAYOFFS.

Guest baseball25

I remember one time I was napping on the couch during the world series and a base runner got caught in a hot-box and my heart starting beating faster...if the NBA had real rivalries, Celtics Lakers or Pistons Bulls, I would enjoy it more. If football can find a way to delete the T.O.'s and Pacmen in the league it would help, But when the UNLV's of the world go down in the finals with 4 pros by those Dukies, and that kid from Valpo drains that buzzer beater, and Kentucky forgets to guard the inbounds pass and those Aggies come from outta nowhere........ MARCH seems to be a little different........

march madness and it is not even close in my opinion.

Really no comparison.....MARCH MADNESS...

Bingo.  nothing like it.  the only sporting event i like more is the World Cup.  it's like march madness for soccer fans, but it only comes every four years.

It really comes down to March Madness and the NFL Playoffs.  I would probably go with March Madness simply because of the 1st 4 days is like no other sporting event in the world.  Its a sport fan paradise.  BUT lets not discount how great the NFL playoffs are, which leads up the single best sporting event in the nation, the Super Bowl. 

Enough said, my vote in a close one goes to March madnesss

[move] ;D  ;D  ;D MARCH MADNESS!!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D[/move]

Not so fast my friend....

March Madness is my 2nd, but I prefer the MLB Playoffs and World Series

Hmm, one of the few fans to keep baseball alive.....good for you! I prefer March Madness. It's truly MADNESS sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for the outcome.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin