H-J vs. Jasper Predictions

Guest stevenash

I cant comprehend these mind games........

Sometimes the mind games are more intricate than the technology that manipulates the real games.

this should be a battle. I know the best player on the floor tonight will be bailey. I just don't think he will have enough help to get it done.  H-J has the experience to win the close games, but Jasper has Bailey, who is the best player in Eastern Texas. I still say Jasper will come up a little short.  HJ 69 Jasper 66

Guest spinks

Jasper by 50!!!!

No way the Hawks can stay on the same floor as the Dawgs!

It's over, it's over. HJ, don't show up! You'll regret it.

(now, back to you regular programming) ;D

What a sad sight.  He is telling us the same thing he was telling Japers Thursday.  You can dish it AAW but you sure cannot take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

and you sir can't seem to get a joke. ::)

Oh AAW "sir" I know you wanted it to sound like a joke and I know that is what most thought it was....However....those of us who know you a little better know that is what you really want to happen.  We know you cannot stand that HJ is still playing and Silsbee is not.  You know that HJ has been humble this year and Silsbee (some fans) have not.  That is what that was all about.  Subliminal messages!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

P.S.  Did you not see my laughing faces at the end of that post.  I obviously new it was a joke............"sir"

Point taken, spinks. But you are wrong on how I feel. I am glad that HJ is still in the playoffs even though I was really looking forward to a 4th game between the Hawks and Tigers. I will be very happy to broadcast a HJ win tonight.

Just so I broadcast up to your standards, I will do the best I can to keep an unbiased broadcast tonight, even though I will be pulling for your Hawks.

Guest spinks

Point taken, spinks. But you are wrong on how I feel. I am glad that HJ is still in the playoffs even though I was really looking forward to a 4th game between the Hawks and Tigers. I will be very happy to broadcast a HJ win tonight.

Just so I broadcast up to your standards, I will do the best I can to keep an unbiased broadcast tonight, even though I will be pulling for your Hawks.

I am glad I am wrong but just had that hunch.  I have said all along that no one wants to play Jasper...........I was right.......now my team is playing them and I dont want to play them >:( >:( >:( >:(

P.S.  My broadcasting standards are very low...................with that said I think your great!!!!! :-* :-*

I am glad I am wrong but just had that hunch.  I have said all along that no one wants to play Jasper...........I was right.......now my team is playing them and I dont want to play them >:( >:( >:( >:(

P.S.  My broadcasting standards are very low...................with that said I think your great!!!!! :-* :-*

aaawwww.... hugs n kisses!

Guest spinks

BTW Spinks, do you know if the Hawks will be home or visitor for tonight's game? I need to know so I wear the right color shirt. I think you Hawk fans will like it. ;D

[/quoute

white is what they are wearing as I understand it.

so if HJ can limit Spikes and Bailey from the outside, they have a great chance.  Force them to drive, and make them shoot over Ricossa (he can't be reaching or leaning in drawing fouls), with Burrell coming from the help-side to swat a few away.  Besides those two players, Jasper might have some key contributions, but nobody on the team can beat HJ single-handedly.  On offense, HJ should look to pound the ball in low to Ricossa, and continue driving the lane with Burrell, Gustafson, and Benard.  Jasper is not bad down low, but they are weaker there than in their guard play, and if you can get their starting big men in foul trouble, MAJOR advantage HJ.  This is a good matchup for Burrell, and he should be able to drive on these guys all night long.  If Jarvis decides he just wants to trade threes with Kwame and Dom, he's going to most likely lose that battle.

As an aside, Jasper appeared to struggle when Silsbee pressed, so if HJ keeps the press up, it could be the difference between a win and a loss.  If either Bailey or Spikes goes to the bench, Jasper will be in SERIOUS trouble, as nobody else showed me they could dribble out of the press for the bulldogs.  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder