Does hj have chance in their district???

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with four teams going to the playoffs, ya'll have a outside chance of getting in.  if ya'll can win all 4 games between jasper and silsbee you should be in.  an upset or even a tie or two against any of the other three should be enough to clinch the 4th spot if ya'll handle your business against silsbee and jasper.

My prediction is:

1. SILSBEE

2. Lumberton

3. Vidor

4.Livingston

5. HJ

6. Jasper

Is Silsbee really that good this year?

no, he's just FROM Silsbee.  Silsbee's team isn't bad at all, though.  i'll be surprised if they don't make the playoffs.

I didnt figure, I know they had a handful last year with HJ.

My prediction is:

1. SILSBEE

2. Lumberton

3. Vidor

4.Livingston

5. HJ

6. Jasper

no, he's just FROM Silsbee.  Silsbee's team isn't bad at all, though.  i'll be surprised if they don't make the playoffs.

when you say handful, are you talkiing about us beating yall like 5-1 at Hj, and then 3-0 at silsbee?

Just wondering  ;D ???

My prediction is:

1. SILSBEE

2. Lumberton

3. Vidor

4.Livingston

5. HJ

6. Jasper

when you say handful, are you talkiing about us beating yall like 5-1 at Hj, and then 3-0 at silsbee?

Just wondering  ;D ???

That 3-0 game was fun. Missing our starting goalie and 3 key players and still dominated the game.

My prediction is:

1. SILSBEE

2. Lumberton

3. Vidor

4.Livingston

5. HJ

6. Jasper

Just wondering  ;D ???

That 3-0 game was fun. Missing our starting goalie and 3 key players and still dominated the game.

oh yeah, especaially the goal within the first Fifteen seconds...

"Handgul ;)"  ;D

if the score was only 3-0 against last years hj team? then this year hj will roll!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently you don't know how to read. In that 3-0 game we were without 3 KEY players and our STARTING goalie. Those key players and goalie are still at Silsbee playing soccer. I highly doubt HJ will roll Silsbee this year.

if the score was only 3-0 against last years hj team? then this year hj will roll!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently you don't know how to read. In that 3-0 game we were without 3 KEY players and our STARTING goalie. Those key players and goalie are still at Silsbee playing soccer. I highly doubt HJ will roll Silsbee this year.

HJ has a better team this year than last, but i believe silsbee does, too.  HJ should be much more competitive against silsbee this year, but they're still facing an uphill battle trying to beat them.

Regardless of the age old excuses of missing players and whatever other reasons you have when you dont score as much as you think you should have, is it true that two of silsbee's better defenders are inelegible and the starting goalie as of a few weeks ago quit? Heard it through the grapevine that this was the case. If so sounds like yall will be down a few players against HJ ;) and if their midfielder isn't in the goal... who knows :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder