Does hj have chance in their district???

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of the age old excuses of missing players and whatever other reasons you have when you dont score as much as you think you should have, is it true that two of silsbee's better defenders are inelegible and the starting goalie as of a few weeks ago quit? Heard it through the grapevine that this was the case. If so sounds like yall will be down a few players against HJ ;) and if their midfielder isn't in the goal... who knows :)

no, they are eligable now...

Regardless of the age old excuses of missing players and whatever other reasons you have when you dont score as much as you think you should have, is it true that two of silsbee's better defenders are inelegible and the starting goalie as of a few weeks ago quit? Heard it through the grapevine that this was the case. If so sounds like yall will be down a few players against HJ ;) and if their midfielder isn't in the goal... who knows :)

no, they are eligable now...

I heard that a player or 2 got redcarded in the last game... that true? if so who was it?

well considering that both teams are goin to have a tough district yall are acting like you can beat every international team in the world

so... guys is this really necessary about who is goin to win just the silsbee and HJ game

sorry but neither teams are great

they're both good but they shouldn't be talking like they will win district or anything

so good luck

well considering that both teams are goin to have a tough district yall are acting like you can beat every international team in the world

so... guys is this really necessary about who is goin to win just the silsbee and HJ game

sorry but neither teams are great

they're both good but they shouldn't be talking like they will win district or anything

so good luck

I think its just frustration from basketball leaking over into the soccer forum...Just my thought.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476