*UIL Mock Look At What The New Districts Would Look Like/1A Passes!!!!!!!!!!*

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thing my brother is graduating this year, or my sister who is on varsity volleyball would have to miss his games because he could be playing in Diboll while we are playing in HJ for volleyball...

If they are going to do it do it for all sports.  ::)

This mock look at new districts, just doesn't seem realistic! In the Houston area a lot of changes are in the future! Humble has Summer Creek High ,which looks more like a large 4-A, not 5-A, which will cause Humble high to drop to 4-A. Then New Caney's new high school , Porter High , will be 4-A. and also New Caney will drop back to 4-A! That is in a very small area and I'm sure many other areas have similar changes!

This mock look at new districts, just doesn't seem realistic! In the Houston area a lot of changes are in the future! Humble has Summer Creek High ,which looks more like a large 4-A, not 5-A, which will cause Humble high to drop to 4-A. Then New Caney's new high school , Porter High , will be 4-A. and also New Caney will drop back to 4-A! That is in a very small area and I'm sure many other areas have similar changes!

From all I have been told Humble is 5A and that will not change!

WOS and Silsbee should trade places with orangefield and hamshire fannett then district 10 would be one hell of a district

3A Division 1 District 11

Bridge City

Jasper

Liberty

Silsbee

Sour Lake Hardin-Jefferson

West Orange-Stark

3A Division 2 District 10

Cleveland Tarkington

Coldspring-Oakhurst

Diboll

Hamshire-Fannett