****PN-G Hires New Head Football Coach...MOJO..Brandon Faircloth!!****

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We also going to miss The Young Coach.

I'll still be around.  And I am very happy for Coach Faircloth.  He is a good coach.  Garrett knows that God is in control of his life and His plans for him are much greater than he could ever imagine. Evidently, he still has some more lives to touch in Duncanville.  That is what coaching is all about, not the X's and O's.  Our life on Earth is very short compared to the time spent in eternity.  The measure of a great man is not what he does while on this planet, but what he leaves behind.  All great coaches, like Garrett, influence young people and old alike on a daily basis. That is their calling. 

Anyway, I will keep up with the Indians, since they seem to be part of my family now and I wish them the best of luck in the spring learning the new offense and defense. 

Honor, Pride, Tradition!!!

Scalp 'em Indians!!!

Excellent Post!  You are so right....God is in charge and we need to ALWAYS seek HIS guidance and surrender to HIS will while we are here.  From what I've read and heard, Garrett is a good man and I'm sure God has a plan for him.  Young Coach let him know he put forth a valiant effort, and yes, he IS part of the PNG family!

Scalp 'em, NDN's, Scalp 'em!

Amen, tell Coach Garrett we wish him the best of luck. He is a good coach and will make an impact wherever he is.

I got bad news for you mid-county folks. For the next few years at least, if you want a shot at District, you're gonna have to hunt that trophy down in the woods of Hardin or Tyler Counties.

unless UIL realigns with the Broncos back in your district then that trophy will be in Liberty County

Congrats to you PNG looks like you got a top notch coach. Lets just hope the new coach has the talanted players at PNG to run his new offense. The title may run through mid county but it will be a few years before it runs through PNG.

Learning a complex offensive scheme will be more of a challenge than worrying about the talent. As far as Mid County did you attend the PNG - Nederland Freshman game this past season? ;D

I was there, Nederland had like 300 yards of penalties, the best team don't always win, that was the case that night.   The Nederland freshman class was the most talented group of freshman I saw play last year.  Nederland had 5 sophs starting on varsity last year, they have some of their most talent laden classes coming through since Neumann has been there.  The CO group hasn't lost in 3 years... we'll just play the games and find out.

Typical statement, we've heard this EXCUSE before. We admit it, we have never beat Nederland because we were better than them. Even though the record over time is in our favor 47 -31 -7. All 47 of those wins was because of the officials(bad calls) or ya'll had some of your players injured.Ya'll were better and should have won all 47 of those games.We know!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to you PNG looks like you got a top notch coach. Lets just hope the new coach has the talanted players at PNG to run his new offense. The title may run through mid county but it will be a few years before it runs through PNG.

Learning a complex offensive scheme will be more of a challenge than worrying about the talent. As far as Mid County did you attend the PNG - Nederland Freshman game this past season? ;D

I was there, Nederland had like 300 yards of penalties, the best team don't always win, that was the case that night.   The Nederland freshman class was the most talented group of freshman I saw play last year.  Nederland had 5 sophs starting on varsity last year, they have some of their most talent laden classes coming through since Neumann has been there.  The CO group hasn't lost in 3 years... we'll just play the games and find out.

Typical statement, we've heard this EXCUSE before. We admit it, we have never beat Nederland because we were better than them. Even though the record over time is in our favor 47 -31 -7. All 47 of those wins was because of the officials(bad calls) or ya'll had some of your players injured.Ya'll were better and should have won all 47 of those games.We know!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I was going to congratulate PNG on getting a new coach. Ok, I'll do it anyway....CONGRATS

Posts like the one above make me ill. A program on the brink of extinction, all of a sudden gets a new coach, then you start the trash talk with lifetime records. Dude, get a life. There is absolutely no comparison between sub-varsity and varsity ball.

I got bad news for you mid-county folks. For the next few years at least, if you want a shot at District, you're gonna have to hunt that trophy down in the woods of Hardin or Tyler Counties.

Tyler County??? There is no 4A team in all of Tyler County.

If you are refering to Livingston, then you should know that town resides in Polk County. ;)

::) OMG, that is the funniest thing I've heard in years! Big L wins a couple of games and they act like they've got the tradition of PNG. What a joke!

A program on the brink of extinction.

Who was on "the brink of extinction??"

Ouch!  Easy!

::) OMG, that is the funniest thing I've heard in years! Big L wins a couple of games and they act like they've got the tradition of PNG. What a joke!

Ouch!  Easy!

who said anything about having the tradition of PNG????  All he said is that L-Town has some good talent coming up as well and our team is also looking strong the next few years.  I would also call back-to-back district titles a little more than a couple games.  For a team draped in as much tradition as PNG, i wouldnt have thought you would be so easily rattled.

Well I was going to congratulate PNG on getting a new coach. Ok, I'll do it anyway....CONGRATS

Posts like the one above make me ill. A program on the brink of extinction, all of a sudden gets a new coach, then you start the trash talk with lifetime records. Dude, get a life. There is absolutely no comparison between sub-varsity and varsity ball.

Relax dude, it was just a response to brubaker and his usual crud. I believe if you research a lot of my posts about Nederland you'll see most are positive. I have a ton of respect for the program Neumann has built there. Sorry, didn't intend to offend any of the many classy Nederland fans it was for the other type like brubaker. We all have em.

So, does "Mojo" become "Mojeaux" now?  Just had to throw that one in there.  I'm really glad PNG got Faircloth for a headcoach....I think he will take our NDN's to a higher plane this year. I just want to throw kudos to some of the other teams in our district....even though I've been bashed by Lumberton fans, I feel they will be strong again this year, as well as Central, Livingston, and Nederland.  I NEVER count out Vidor and really, sincerely, hope they make it to the playoffs this year....they've worked hard over there.  Good luck to LCM and their new coach (whoever that will be), I really like LCM.  And Ozen, good luck to you fellas as well. And, even though they are not in our district anymore, Dayton is ALWAYS the real deal and I've grown to really like Dayton alot ( must be the purple).  To me, WE have the BEST 4a district in the state and I hope and pray that SOMEONE from our district goes all the way to state this year.  Best of luck to ALL the teams and ALL the fans!

So, does "Mojo" become "Mojeaux" now?  Just had to throw that one in there.  I'm really glad PNG got Faircloth for a headcoach....I think he will take our NDN's to a higher plane this year. I just want to throw kudos to some of the other teams in our district....even though I've been bashed by Lumberton fans, I feel they will be strong again this year, as well as Central, Livingston, and Nederland.  I NEVER count out Vidor and really, sincerely, hope they make it to the playoffs this year....they've worked hard over there.  Good luck to LCM and their new coach (whoever that will be), I really like LCM.  And Ozen, good luck to you fellas as well. And, even though they are not in our district anymore, Dayton is ALWAYS the real deal and I've grown to really like Dayton alot ( must be the purple).  To me, WE have the BEST 4a district in the state and I hope and pray that SOMEONE from our district goes all the way to state this year.  Best of luck to ALL the teams and ALL the fans!

The Classiest post I have read in along time!!

Good post, our district is getting better and better. Hopefully 20 4A will get a State Championship to its credit soon.

Been hearin a lot of talk last night and today that PNG should have an early "FIRE IT UP" Pep Rally with the band, Cheerleaders, Indianettes, Indian Spirit, and ALL the young men that will be representing the Indians in the fall, to welcome Coach Faircloth and his family to PNG.  I thing it would be GREAT for all of us thousands of fans that bleed "purple" to come out, fill up our new Reservation and give Coach Faircloth the true meaning of HONOR>>>>PRIDE>>>>TRADITION !  What do you NDN fans think about this?

Been hearin a lot of talk last night and today that PNG should have an early "FIRE IT UP" Pep Rally with the band, Cheerleaders, Indianettes, Indian Spirit, and ALL the young men that will be representing the Indians in the fall, to welcome Coach Faircloth and his family to PNG.  I thing it would be GREAT for all of us thousands of fans that bleed "purple" to come out, fill up our new Reservation and give Coach Faircloth the true meaning of HONOR>>>>PRIDE>>>>TRADITION !  What do you NDN fans think about this?

Good Idea, a welcome party.

Yep a Fire Up Pep rally would be awsome for our new HC !  I'm sure he will be blown away by the community support he's about to step right into the middle of ! As far as the skeptics that are going to throw their do do at PNG, you may want to keep some for your own teams. I think that all the boys are going to be pumped up and come out and stay strong for the new season !  My research and all the info on this and other boards seems to show that our new HC is gonna give all you guys some major headaches trying to figure out what he's gonna do next in a game !!!  HONOR ! PRIDE ! TRADITION ! 

;) Lets bring back BONZI !!!!!

Sorry spelling,  "BONZAI!!!!!!!!!!!!" was proof reading and my Dobie barked behind me and scared the #*&()(*& out of me and I hit the post button !!!!  Love the info and pics on the PNG site and the history of BONZAI !!!!!!  It would be awsome to have it again !!!! That really got the fans in a frenzy !!!!!!!!

Sorry spelling,  "BONZAI!!!!!!!!!!!!" was proof reading and my Dobie barked behind me and scared the #*&()(*& out of me and I hit the post button !!!!  Love the info and pics on the PNG site and the history of BONZAI !!!!!!  It would be awsome to have it again !!!! That really got the fans in a frenzy !!!!!!!!

Ur absolutely right!  Man, I have a feelin that old time "spirit" when EVERYONE was hoarse on Saturday morning will be back at The Reservation this year!  Man, how long to week 0? 

Week 0 is to far away !  I can't wait to go watch the boys hit the field this spring and do alittle conditioning with the new HC !!!  Dang now I'm getting all pumped up like I do before each game. GRRRRRRRRRRR  its gonna be a long 7 months till they hit the field for 2 adays !!!

How many new assistants will he be able to hire?

This is the hidden content, please

Odessa Permian assistant set to be PN-G football coach, vote pending

By THE ENTERPRISE

January, 30, 2009

Odessa Permian assistant football coach Brandon Faircloth might be the next head football coach at Port Neches-Groves.

Faircloth, an offensive coordinator at Permian, will be presented to the school board for a vote during a Tuesday meeting, PN-G ISD Superintendent Lani Randall said Friday.

Permian averaged 41.4 points per game during an undefeated, 10-game regular season last year. The Panthers won two playoff games and lost to Allen, 28-22, in the Class 5A Division I area round.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder