Meet the Poster dinner! Thur. January 29th, 6:00pm @ Catfish Village Silsbee

Guest rykerx144

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROT u better be there...it can't be more than 20 min. from Lumberton...

Don't worry, I'll be there. I want to know who I'm heckling when L-Town meets Dayton in the 3rd round next year....... ;D :o ::);)

Hopefully some La Marque posters will show up...that way they can meet the old fans of their new coach and we'll be able to meet the fans of our fourth round opponent  ;D ;)

Hey, Yankee...i am prob goin..you can ride with me!!

Thanks for your kind offer Gal.  But it's more than just a driving issue... Some days I just feel completely exhausted and have no desire to do anything...I guess it's a combination of the meds and my old age  ;) Like I told Proud  up there its going to be a last minute decision but if I feel up to going on the 29th, I may take you up on your offer.  Many thanks!!

LOL, Rollin, you dawg...... :D

BTW, even if he were to go to LaMarque, you guys wouldn't get a chance to meet them in the 4th round 'cause L-town is gonna take ya'll next year, the Green-Dugat train has left the station so all you got left to see is that Big Blue L-Train....woo, woooooooo. :D ;D :o ::)

Don't worry...We've got some studs coming down the pipeline 7-varsity lost a total of 3 games this year...of course I just don't know their names yet:)!  I certainly wouldn't mind a third round playoff exit next year to anyone.  After the last two years I'm not sure my stomach can take another deep playoff run next year...oh wait maybe it can!!

All that come have something in common-all love high school sports.After Ike there is news talk of school closures which is sad as Texas's economy is one of the best.Maybe a few of us could do this every year and make a part of it a fundraiser to help struggling schools athletic programs.Alot of tax based property is gone or severly damaged and help has not come soon enough.You can't help but think about High Island/Sabine Pass and others what they did pulling together housing neighbors to have a football season along w/other sports.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder