20 year-old highschool players

speveto

What I don't understand is how can a kid be 20 yrs old in HS and playing sports, when the schools have a no pass/no play policy ??  Unless they got left back in earlier grades than HS  ::) .  I've seen some of these HS athletes who look like they're in their mid-20's.  Last year I heard a 4 yr old kid in the stands ask his momma..."When are they gonna put daddy in at WR? "  ::)

What I don't understand is how can a kid be 20 yrs old in HS and playing sports, when the schools have a no pass/no play policy ??  Unless they got left back in earlier grades than HS  ::) .  I've seen some of these HS athletes who look like they're in their mid-20's.  Last year I heard a 4 yr old kid in the stands ask his momma..."When are they gonna put daddy in at WR? "  ::)

LOLOLOL

did they ever put you in, or did he go home disappointed?

did they ever put you in, or did he go home disappointed?

Yeah, I got to play the whole 2nd half at WR...but my 9 year old was upset...he wanted me to play QB.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder