WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST RUNNING BACK IN THE AREA?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rykerx144

IF YOU WERE A COLLEGE COACH AND WERE PICKING THE BEST IN THE AREA, WHO WOULD YOU WANT TO RECRUIT #1

if your talking only talent then there is probably several in the area but if your talking academic and athletic then you have to consider Broedrick Jackson from Kirbyville.  Hes a beast and if he wasnt part of an offense that has several weapons youd probably hear alot more about him. Also scored I think a 24 his first time to take test.  

Guest 87CRU79

Hanna over Grogan? pshhhh

Grogan possess better size and speed than Hanna! Nothing against Hanna, he does run hard, but Grogan is a way better physical specimen than Hanna is

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

1.) C. Michael...in a class all by himself

2.) J. Hanna

3.) W. Grogan

and...if Anthony Beard were a full-time RB he would be in the mix with the other guys behind C. Michael.

I don't know enough about the RB's in 3A on down.

I know the kid personally and he has no character issues. Great athlete and great student. I don't know what you have heard, but I would like to.

I do feel that a few of you guys who do not think C. Mike is the best running back, have not seen him run in person. I have seen 2 games of the Hanna kid and 4 games of the Grogan kid and do believe that these two kids are great HIGH SCHOOL running backs. BUT, I was asking if YOU were a college coach (and you job is on the line to win) who would you pick?

I have seen C.Michael twice this year.He had a great day yesterday.I will say hands down he is the best back I have seen in awhile. has great vision and that's why LSU and those other schools are recruiting him.I was in the pressbox yesterday..all the scouts,coaches and even the PA annoucer was asking questions about him.They all heard about him and how good he was.I was sitting in the room with about 6 or 7 coaches from other schools , he made one move and  all they could do was chuckle  and kinda snicker at the kids trying to tackle him.they were very impressed with him. I have seen Hanna,and Grogan and they are very good also.but Michael is in a class of his own.

You want straight ahead-son I told you to hit the 4 hole type of runners then Grogan and the Ltrain RB are your guys.  If you want speed, agility, good hands, then it's C. Mike and the kid from Kirbyville.  I also like the big men from Navasota and Madisonville also.  Both are 6' 2"

I'm a fan of QG at WO-S, who really fought his way back in after being benched (rightfully) by the coaches. I've heard HORRIBLE things about C.Michael's attitude at WB.

Why don't you tell me where you have heard these things?  PM or reply. I don't care.  If your going to post this cr@p, then be ready to name names.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder