Lumberton vs. LC-M Predictions?

Guest Luv Ya Blue

they wont sit very long.... lcm will could come out strong.... the players will be fired up to win at least one this season and there running out of chances.... i hope they have a great game for the kids sake.... i can only imagine going 0-8 after all the hard work.... i for one am praying for an lcm win ( no disrespect intended ) .... 

Shouldn't be even close. I believe Lumberton gets up big in the first half and then play everybody they have in the second half. They need to rest Hannah,Beard, and Howden for sure. They've been beat up for some games now.Hopefully the coaches will work hard on the passing game we really need it for the remainder of the season and the playoffs!

Lumberton will handle the game, but it won't be a shellacking.  They don't have a "strike early and often" type offense, rather they mount 6-8 minute, punishing drives, put up 28 or so points and put it in the hands of their defense.

I'll say, Lumberton 28 - LCM 10.

I'll be there cheering and rooting for the Bears, but breaking into the "W" column is not likely against Lumberton this year.  The Bears have shown some improvement in some areas, but they are still not strong enough defensively to hold off Lumberton's power running game.  Call it whatever you want...but Lumberton will not mount a drive anywhere close to 8-minutes long.

At this point, moving the ball offensively is a building block for the Bears.

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

Moody has to call off the dogs at halftime so they don't embarass Lumberton and in the process saves his job for 1 more year. J/K

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin