NEDERLAND AND CENTRAL PREDICTIONS......

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Jags cannot run up the middle, burn clock, and rest the D the NDNs will win BIG 42-21.  If the Jags can get the running game going with one or two scene passes or three step drops, the defense rests a bit they win this game 28 to 14!

Isn't this about Central and Nederland?

Guest Brubaker

I don't see a team in this district holding Nederland to 10 points.  The Jags may win, but they will not hold this Ned offense to 10 points... get your track shoes on if you want to beat Nederland.

I think Short means Nederland, not NDN's.  Simple mistake for my Jag brother... ;D ;D

You better get your Jags back on track. I picked them to win the district.  ;D

They didn't make me look too good last week but I'm sure they will come around.

Guest Brubaker

Just my two cents, but WHY? would you break out the black uni's for this game.  This will give Nederland extra motivation, they're already going on the road, they've been told that Central owns them historically, they're still playing with this huge chip on their shoulder from all the experts telling them how soft they are and still questioning how good they can be.  Why would you throw another bulletin board type variable into the mix?  I see this blowing up big time in the Jags face.

Guest Brubaker

Nederland ALWAYS struggles with Central, How good is Nederland we don't know, when will the team that played WOS show up, it's the Jags homecoming, the Jags are unveiling their Black uni's,  There's a storm brewing here, keep piling it on.

Nederland ALWAYS struggles with Central, How good is Nederland we don't know, when will the team that played WOS show up, it's the Jags homecoming, the Jags are unveiling their Black uni's,   There's a storm brewing here, keep piling it on.

Anything can happen on any given Friday night in Southeast Texas High School Football! ;D

Remember the Georgia Vs. Alabama game.... Georgia pulled out the black unis and got whooped. The same will happen to the jags. Nederland by 28 PTS.

Dang Son...that's a bold one there!  I do remember Georgia catching that beatdown...but I think the Jags are still steaming from last weeks issue (I won't call it a game) and they step up and bring the PAIN! :-[

I just dont think that Central's defense will be able to stop the dogs offense. I think that if Nederland can start of the game strong and stop them on the 1st driver or two it will be over pretty quickly.

I don't think it'll be an issue of whether the D can stop the O...I think it'll be can our Offense show up and score...not just move the ball...we gotta punch it in...expect a new wrinkle in the Offense...more power...more speed!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476