NEDERLAND AND CENTRAL PREDICTIONS......

I have a feeling that a lot of people think that this is the same "Air It Out" Nederland team of last year. We will pound the rock tonight and put the jags in a headlock. We have the same team as last year, but this year we have a RUNNING GAME. The horse will run it all night long, baby!

The problem with "horses" is sometimes they have a difficult time getting out of the starting gate  ::).

NDNWarrior you should know 1st hand since the horses PNG Indians been riding hasn't gotton out much at all.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling that a lot of people think that this is the same "Air It Out" Nederland team of last year. We will pound the rock tonight and put the jags in a headlock. We have the same team as last year, but this year we have a RUNNING GAME. The horse will run it all night long, baby!

The problem with "horses" is sometimes they have a difficult time getting out of the starting gate  ::).

NDNWarrior you should know 1st hand since the horses PNG Indians been riding hasn't gotton out much at all.

LOL!  I have to give that one to you! ;D  Good Luck tonight!

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

I have a feeling Central will find a way to win this game tonight at home. Just give the ball to C. Thomas and U guys will be fine. I'm pulling for U guys to win this game. Go get them, JAGS!

Guest tigersvoice

its ashame even jake cant predict a win this time so i guess ill do it i   dont know the final score but ill guarentee big ned by 14 points!! :o :o ;D

You lose!

Make that "silly365-6" - don't forget leap year.

Guest Brubaker

Jags definitely have the Dogs number, good luck the rest of the year, great performance from the Jags last night.  Execution was awesome.  Dogs ran into a team that executed a perfect game plan, but are still in the running.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476