Central at Lumberton Predictions?

Vidor got lucky last week but the L Train will be abck on track this week!!

Luv ya Blue, I still love your signature "Vidor Finally Beat Us," but again it makes absolutely no sense.  Vidor has a .714 winning percentage against Lumberton.  In 14 meetings we have beat yall 10 times.  Face it, Vidor owns Lumberton. 

As do a lot of teams..

I am a RAIDER Fan  but lets remember L-Town has not been a great team, for some time (One Playoff Trip). So Most teams that have played the Raiders for years hold a Better Win-Loss record against them.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central wins.  Lumberton has started this year off as they did last year... with a bunch of easy wins.  Unfortunately, the one solid team they've played beat them, and the one good team they scrimmaged embarrassed them.  don't let lumberton's 3-1 record fool you... this is a much different team from the one they fielded last year.  Central takes this one, and more comfortably than most people think. 

That #49 the MLB is a monster for Lumberton and they never back down!  This will be a great contest and we are all excited to see 20-4A rolling again! :)

Better watch the LB from Central #44 he is a wildman and he times the snap almost perfect... and his transmission is in high gear all night. I will say this... When #24 and #44 have a head on there will be sparks flying... both young men play hard and with their hearts. The same can be said on the other side as well with #9 and #49. I have had the pleasure of watching all 4 of these young men play against my Pirates and they have heart and desire.

That #49 the MLB is a monster for Lumberton and they never back down!  This will be a great contest and we are all excited to see 20-4A rolling again! :)

Better watch the LB from Central #44 he is a wildman and he times the snap almost perfect... and his transmission is in high gear all night. I will say this... When #24 and #44 have a head on there will be sparks flying... both young men play hard and with their hearts. The same can be said on the other side as well with #9 and #49. I have had the pleasure of watching all 4 of these young men play against my Pirates and they have heart and desire.

#44 Jacoby Hale - LB  -  6' 190 lbs  Sr

#24 Justin Labove - DB - 5'7" 155 lbs Sr

#9 Charles Thomas - S/RB - 6'2" 195 lbs Sr  3 year lettermen.  Verbal commit to Texas A&M

You must mean #19 David Mayfield.  We don't have a #49. 

LB 5'10" - 200 lbs Sr.  3 Year Lettermen

#9 Charles Thomas - S/RB - 6'2" 195 lbs Sr  3 year lettermen.  Verbal commit to Texas A&M

These guys better take care of bussiness are the L-Town posters are gonna over load the website tonight

Central by 2 TDS

Actually I was talking about RB vs LB 

Centrals #9 Mr Thomas Vs #49 Lumberton LB

and

Lumbertons #24 Mr. Hanna Vs Central #44 Mr. Hale.

Both of these LB's and RB's play hard going to be some interesting games tonight.

I don't know. From the amount of post since last weekend I'm not sure they made it home yet. We will see how long it takes and if it has anything to do with a win or a loss.  ;) Don't get em in a wad I'm just having fun.

Some are still in the fedal position from last week. a win tonight would bring them out of it

you sure he's only 195? He looks bigger than that w/out pads!! saw him on the track last year... :o :o :o  beast!!

If your the Jags Defense, you come out and hit Hanna up high and hit em in the mouth he'll lay down. but if not he'll make you pay. If Hanna runs hard all night, he'll wear out that Jags D!

I'll take Lumberton by 3, 24-21. L-Train

come on now man, central beat us and we dominated lumberton...

if you dont remember correctly we dominated yall in the first half...

sorry we didnt give yall our best game

wish we wouldve!

Central wins.  Lumberton has started this year off as they did last year... with a bunch of easy wins.  Unfortunately, the one solid team they've played beat them, and the one good team they scrimmaged embarrassed them.  don't let lumberton's 3-1 record fool you... this is a much different team from the one they fielded last year.  Central takes this one, and more comfortably than most people think. 

just because alot of our good players graduated. we will still do great. we got alot of new players. we have a great coach that loves the game. sorry your jealous were finally starting to beat good teams. dont under estimate the L-train. we might be little and white. but we sure do turn some heads.

just because alot of our good players graduated. we will still do great. we got alot of new players. we have a great coach that loves the game. sorry your jealous were finally starting to beat good teams. dont under estimate the L-train. we might be little and white. but we sure do turn some heads.

Sorry to say it but you'll  havent shown the ability to beat a good team so far this year.

I haven't missed any Lumberton games this year....

I am debating if this is gonna be even worth watching. After Lumbertons 2nd half crash against vidor last week, I am unsure if they can pull it back together.

your not a true raider!

get on out of the stands..

you dont belong

If your the Jags Defense, you come out and hit Hanna up high and hit em in the mouth he'll lay down. but if not he'll make you pay. If Hanna runs hard all night, he'll wear out that Jags D!

I'll take Lumberton by 3, 24-21. L-Train

come on now man, central beat us and we dominated lumberton...

if you dont remember correctly we dominated yall in the first half...

sorry we didnt give yall our best game

wish we wouldve!

I wish we would've given you our best game too. All four quarters should have been like the last two.  ;D

Sorry to say it but you'll  havent shown the ability to beat a good team so far this year.

ok lets just see how this game ends.

than come talk

than come talk

Believe me win or lose I'll be on here tonight or tomorow. Which is more than can be said for most of you'll.

than come talk

Just when it seems that some of the old L-Town posters get shutup they plug a new one in

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder