*HURRICANE IKE AFTERMATH AND COMMENTS*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the largest metropolitan areas in the country could be facing category 3 hurricane winds, and there still isn't a coordinated evacuation effort.

I foresee an unorganized mass exodus out of Houston tomorrow.

Looking at the satellite loops of the storm, it is getting larger and the eye wall is getting better organized.

Guest baseball25

its simple they evacuated last week and they looked stupid becasue we didn't get anything and now this week they don't want to pull the trigger and guess what they have left alot of people in a bind....

One of the largest metropolitan areas in the country could be facing category 3 hurricane winds, and there still isn't a coordinated evacuation effort.

I foresee an unorganized mass exodus out of Houston tomorrow.

Looking at the satellite loops of th storm, it is getting larger and the eye wall is getting better organized.

most of the models on www.stormpulse.com show that thing making landfall in the neighborhood of Corpus Christi, Port O'Connor, and Galveston. Hopefully it will not move much further north than projected.

This is not new orleans and I don't need help or guidance from the officials.   My family wants to leave and they would have left today except we have no word on school closures.  How hard is that?  Now they get stuck in traffic with everyone else,   Why?

Could have just let them skip...Then write them a note to the office saying they got sick...That's how I rolled when I went through...Sometimes you have to work the system and this would be the perfect time.

Are any of you seeing all the people standing behind Cantore every time they go live to Galveston waving at the camera to get on TV! Why aren't they getting the heck out of there!

It's a little odd that more people here are more worked up about this than people in Galveston...

Thats cause we took a direct hit from Rita. We are a little gun shy!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder