*HURRICANE IKE AFTERMATH AND COMMENTS*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys if i were down in SE Texas right now, i would get the heck out of dodge, more than likely Ike is gonna keep inching on over towards yall and could be a direct hit.  Even if Ike is southwest of ya'll, the northeast side of hurricanes is always the worst, so whether they tell you to or not, id get north now before the roads get clogged or its too late, or both

Jim Cantore = COOP Wannabe!

That ought to help my Karma!

Can someone help me out?   ;D  Please???

By the way....I had to book my hotel room in Pensacola, FL!

Nothing in North Texas, LA, MS, or AL!

Just some food for thought...when they call for the evacuations you might find a room in New York!  You better call now just in case....remember....if things change you can cancel your room prior to 6pm the day you are going to arrive without penalty or having to pay for it.

Jim Cantore = COOP Wannabe!

That ought to help my Karma!

Can someone help me out?   ;D  Please???

By the way....I had to book my hotel room in Pensacola, FL!

Nothing in North Texas, LA, MS, or AL!

Just some food for thought...when they call for the evacuations you might find a room in New York!  You better call now just in case....remember....if things change you can cancel your room prior to 6pm the day you are going to arrive without penalty or having to pay for it.

You need tons of help with your karma!!!! ;)

I'm needing a quick lesson in this karma thing.  

Look under your screen name.......it will have a negative number and a positive number.

Negative number means someone gave you a "spite" or did not like what you posted.

Positive number means someone gave you a "applaud" and liked what you posted.[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami