*HURRICANE IKE AFTERMATH AND COMMENTS*

KFDM COOP

COOP..talk to us dude...are we in the track of a possible direct hit?..i just talked to a guy at channel 6 and thats what he just told me...only 5 minutes ago....i hope i'm not saying too much..but this is really concerning us...please give us some info...he said greg is ticked cause they won't call a mandatory evac.   whas the deal?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COOP....I know you said Ike is suppose to go more WNW....What will cause that?  Is the High Pressure building back up??

Also, A Strong 3 or 4 in Galveston....how much water could we expect over here in BC???  Would BC look like Cameron?

Yes a High will move it more W/NW but the high is weak. 5 feet of water in BC would be possible.

COOP..talk to us dude...are we in the track of a possible direct hit?..i just talked to a guy at channel 6 and thats what he just told me...only 5 minutes ago....i hope i'm not saying too much..but this is really concerning us...please give us some info...he said greg is ticked cause they won't call a mandatory evac.  whas the deal?

Close call!!! :'(

COOP....I know you said Ike is suppose to go more WNW....What will cause that?  Is the High Pressure building back up??

Also, A Strong 3 or 4 in Galveston....how much water could we expect over here in BC???  Would BC look like Cameron?

Yes a High will move it more W/NW but the high is weak. 5 feet of water in BC would be possible.

WOW!!!! - that is not good.....  I am worried about flooding from rain here in hardin county...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami