*HURRICANE IKE AFTERMATH AND COMMENTS*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a rocketscientist Coop, but every single advisory today has had a WNW movement as of the existing location, still hasn't started that move stronger to the west.  Just in case, i would call a rocket scientist to go over these issues of direction.

Not a rocketscientist Coop, but every single advisory today has had a WNW movement as of the existing location, still hasn't started that move stronger to the west.  Just in case, i would call a rocket scientist to go over these issues of direction.

ummmmmm, you do realize hes a meteorologist? just making sure everyones on the same page.   ;)

Just a little sarcasm not directed at anyone in particular.  Coops observation that the storm is still moving NW is curious and a critical fact based on what I've seen today.

Emergency Management has really messed up!!! They better do it at 6am or you talk about problems.

For Coop to make this statement means more to me than anything that I have seen about this situation. I'm sure he put a lot of thought in this comment before it was posted. I have heard from someone that says that they do not have the resources to get the 211 people out.

Emergency Management has really messed up!!! They better do it at 6am or you talk about problems.

For Coop to make this statement means more to me than anything that I have seen about this situation. I'm sure he put a lot of thought in this comment before it was posted. I have heard from someone that says that they do not have the resources to get the 211 people out.

I think he was referring about Galveston.

Exactly what I was told. From my understanding calling the mandatory makes them responsible for the 211, so they are not calling it.

Mayor of Galveston just said that it is too late for the citizens of Galveston to evacuate!!!!! ???  How can it be too late???

That's bull.. I'd be in my car and gone.

They aren't saying that you can't leave. They aren't going to lock the gates to the city. It just will not be mandatory. I would be on the move also.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed