PN-G At Barbers Hill Week 0 Predictions?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To early to tell ,Let me see some scrimmages first. If we go off of last years squad then i thnk PNG would have to be the favorite to win big, but this a new year and I think the Eagles should be improved enought to give the Indians some competition.

Ok instead of going of Pride to guess a score lets compair the teams

PNG

Returns 7 players from last years team 6 on Offense that averaged 21 points last year and 1 on Defense that gave up 16. Common opponent Crosby which PNG lost 7-0 in game 2 of the year.

BH

Returns 11 players from last years team 6 on offense that averaged 31 points last year and 5 on defense that gave up 25. Common opponent Crosby which BH lost 48-14 in game 8 of the year.

BH will be much improved this year after a rebuilding year last year and returns a lot of players. PNG's offense should be better this year ,but will need alot of folks to step up on D as they only have 1 returning starter! You can argue the numbers by strength of schedule which PNG did have a stronger schedule that BH last year. I still think this will be a competitve game with PNG still to be favored, but I do thing BH can win! Whatever the outcome I can't wait to see some football.

Actually there were two common opponents.

Galena Park

BH wins 35-30

PNG wins 33-0

Also PNG played Crosby before they scrapped the Spread and went back to the power game. That game would have been alot different if they played a few weeks later!

After scrapping the Spread before week three, PNG went on a tear and averaged 27 ppg over the next 10 (including the playoffs).

I say:

PNG 28

BH 14

Actually there were two common opponents.

Galena Park

BH wins 35-30

PNG wins 33-0

Also PNG played Crosby before they scrapped the Spread and went back to the power game. That game would have been alot different if they played a few weeks later!

After scrapping the Spread before week three, PNG went on a tear and averaged 27 ppg over the next 10 (including the playoffs).

I say:

PNG 28

BH 14

Oh yeah I forgot about GP Thanks! I remember that yall made an adjustment it definetly worked!!!

Oh by the way someone asked about stand size. There is know way that our visitor side will hold the Indians fan base!! I dorve by the field the other day and see that they added some more stands, but it will not be enough IMHO. BH is going to have to bite the bullet and expand the stands on the visitor side!

I love BH, and will be pulling for them all the way.  Realistically, I think it will be very hard for BH to beat PN-G first game out of the box.  BH has some good people back, but from what I hear, don't have a running back yet.  Andrew, will be missed this year!  If the Hill can come up with a rb, then they may be okay.

I want to go ahead and apologize to the PN-G fans, and others we will play this year, for the Hill's, pathetic visitor situation.  It's also nice to have to walk a mile to the restroom, and enjoy the heat(in Sept. and Oct.) while you stand in line for the four toilets.  The home stands are okay, but the visitors side is a joke!  Boy they did a great job of adding the extra seating, how many will that hold 5 or 10 maybe.  When is the admin. going to bring BH up to the 4a level, I guess when we go 5a. 

Go get em Eagles!

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

PNG is weak.

how's that?

Please disregard what raidernaytion says as it's really embarrassing to other Lumberton people like myself. Trust me when I say we don't have the same views...not even close! I've watched these ridiculous statements for too long now not to say something about it. Nothing personal raidernaytion...just stupid statements.

Guest gladiator2

I believe Raidernaytion sits in a trailer with another raider fan and both of them go back in forth with 2 PNG fans in the same trailer. I believe that would be the CEP trailor at Motiva. A couple of clowns that don't know football, but I think they read enough to think that they know.

PNG 27

BH  13

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw