PN-G At Barbers Hill Week 0 Predictions?

Guest KHS 89

What is the seating capacity on the visitor's side @ BH?? From what everyone is saying, I hope they at least have room for the Indian band & Indianettes?

Anyone want to make predictions on whether PN-G will have a bigger crowd than BH???

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think png will have room for about 3/4 their fans after they seat the band.

my suggestion is walk on over and sit in the home section in those blue seats with the backs on em! you can still yell for the indians. most of the ppl who go to BH football games are just there to socialize... ???

I hate to say that you are right but you are ;D There is more folks trying to make a name for their selfs in the community than watching the darn game!!!! PNG will not have more fans that BH! First game of the year at home this place will be PACKED!!

After the 2 but whoopens that BH and PNG took from 3A's tonight I can't see either of teams being very dominate for game 1

i think png will have room for about 3/4 their fans after they seat the band.

my suggestion is walk on over and sit in the home section in those blue seats with the backs on em! you can still yell for the indians. most of the ppl who go to BH football games are just there to socialize... ???

I hate to say that you are right but you are ;D There is more folks trying to make a name for their selfs in the community than watching the darn game!!!! PNG will not have more fans that BH! First game of the year at home this place will be PACKED!!

After the 2 but whoopens that BH and PNG took from 3A's tonight I can't see either of teams being very dominate for game 1

Oh,    I wouldn't put too much stock in those scrimmages.  Although it's a good chance to evaluate your players and test their stamina, you sure can't judge a teams future by that, since so many adjustments can be made before the real games are played, those scrimmages can be deceiving.

Guest RatedRSuperstar

Actually there were two common opponents.

Galena Park

BH wins 35-30

PNG wins 33-0

Also PNG played Crosby before they scrapped the Spread and went back to the power game. That game would have been alot different if they played a few weeks later!

After scrapping the Spread before week three, PNG went on a tear and averaged 27 ppg over the next 10 (including the playoffs).

;D lol

Hey i have lived in BH for 18 years and the Stadium is actually very nice. It is a grass field that is well taken care of (last year was rough because we had 4 junior high and 4 high school games a week so it was just over played on) but it will be fine again this year. The home side of the stadium is very large but the visitor side has not been updated like the home side has. The visitor side has had a new section added to it near the weight room and field house. I know PNG travels well as BH does but i don't think they will have too much trouble with the seating. Good luck PNG on your season But I still Hope BH kicks your butt lol.

Ok, what if the Trinity river bridge shut down and 90 from Beaumont was backed up for 10 hours during game night would anyone pick the Eagles then? :'(

Eagle 'D' pitches a shutout and BH rolls.

Sounds good. Maybe Sheriff Joe can hook us up with a win!!!!!! :D

Guest doubles_gun

Dont think much of BH after their showing vs Cleveland last Saturday. I heard it was pretty brutal. A friend of mine said BH was dominated throughout the entire scrimmage.

After watching years of BH scrimmages, I can tell you Coach Price does not appear to care a whit about the score of of winning a scrimmage.  Its usually a fire drill of players going in an out of positions they are new to.  I've never been able to get a sense of the team's future performance from these scrimmages. 

Having said that, I still don't think we will be real strong this year.  Defense and running back are big questions.  But every year we seem to overachieve in the regular season!

I don't know what's happened in the last few years, when did scrimmages(in high school) and pre season(in the pro's) become such a big deal.  I heard one of the news men talking about how the Texans were now 2-0 in pre season...WHO CARES!  IT MEANS NOTHING!  Everyone said two years ago that BH was going to be terrible because WOS beat us in a scrimmage...then we went 10-0 and played a very good Central team down to the wire.  If you use that kind of logic, I hope we lose every scrimmage.

None of us really know what to expect this year, but I'm sure not going to base my opinion by what happens at a scrimmage...on any team...and especially when we know how coach Prices approaches a scrimmage.  Once again if you look at it realistically PNG should handle us very well, but I'll never count our players and coaches out of any game.

GO EAGLES!

Ok lets get this ball rolling ;D

I dont think PNG is going to handle anyone this year just as the Eagles are not going to handle anyone this year (Except maybe the 2 1st year teams in district). Anyone outside of the Southeast super district knows that all of these teams are highly touted and have fanatic fans, but after the smoke clears you find they are just ordinary teams. True they beat this pathetic district that we are in (Will be better in years to come), but after that they get beat pretty soundly or handled if you will! This is not a team that BH cannot beat and I hope that BH does not fall into the mind set that the rest of our prideless district falls too (Except Dayton). BH has a long a proud tradition just like PNG and although ya may win at Eagle Stadium it will not be becuase the Eagles didn't try or are scared of the big bad PNG ;D It will be because we were out coached and out hustled!

ahhhhhhhh that feels better ;D

PNG this was not a slap at your tradition or school because we know about your legacy and it is AWESOME! I just think BH falls into a catagorey of the ditrict that we are in, but just like Dayton we can compete and will become more competitve as we get more and more exsperiance at the 4A level.

I don't know what's happened in the last few years, when did scrimmages(in high school) and pre season(in the pro's) become such a big deal.  I heard one of the news men talking about how the Texans were now 2-0 in pre season...WHO CARES!  IT MEANS NOTHING!  Everyone said two years ago that BH was going to be terrible because WOS beat us in a scrimmage...then we went 10-0 and played a very good Central team down to the wire.  If you use that kind of logic, I hope we lose every scrimmage.

None of us really know what to expect this year, but I'm sure not going to base my opinion by what happens at a scrimmage...on any team...and especially when we know how coach Prices approaches a scrimmage.  Once again if you look at it realistically PNG should handle us very well, but I'll never count our players and coaches out of any game.

never know in any game. no team is really out of any game till the final tick or the score is just out of reach. anything can happen. mistakes will cost anyone a game. got to play smart. going to be a good game. good luck to both teams. "GO BRONCOS" all the way

GO EAGLES!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed