The Biggest Upset Of The Year?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HF over Lumberton

HF over WOS

If HF even comes close to beating Lumberton, there going to have to put numerous points on the scoreboard. I just dont see HF stopping Lumberton's running game. Beard 6'1 205 4.6 and Hanna 6' 215 4.5. Both Avg 8 yards a carry last season. No way buddy. And not to mention Lumberton's O Line. Hunter Howden 6'5 285 and currently holds 10 D1 offers, All State center Kyle Gillam 6'2 260. Not going to be an upset..

HF over Lumberton

HF over WOS

If HF even comes close to beating Lumberton, there going to have to put numerous points on the scoreboard. I just dont see HF stopping Lumberton's running game. Beard 6'1 205 4.6 and Hanna 6' 215 4.5. Both Avg 8 yards a carry last season. No way buddy. And not to mention Lumberton's O Line. Hunter Howden 6'5 285 and currently holds 10 D1 offers, All State center Kyle Gillam 6'2 260. Not going to be an upset..

Question, would Silsbee beating Lumberton be considered an upset?

Ozen over West Brook

lol lol lol   lol  :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Laugh if you want but alot of people dont realize how close of game it was last year,  if it werent for a few special team mistakes and giving West Brook the ball in scoring territory on two occasions the panthers were in it. West Brook will not take ozen lightly b/c in a rivalry game anything is possible

Ozen over West Brook

Laugh if you want but alot of people dont realize how close of game it was last year,  if it werent for a few special team mistakes and giving West Brook the ball in scoring territory on two occasions the panthers were in it. West Brook will not take ozen lightly b/c in a rivalry game anything is possible

Dude, what are you talking about?  When the game finished, Ozen only had a total of 6 yards of offense!  Brook was turning the ball over.  If not, the score would have gotten ran up.  You must be thinking about another year.  Have to be!

Ozen over West Brook

Dude, what are you talking about?  When the game finished, Ozen only had a total of 6 yards of offense!  Brook was turning the ball over.  If not, the score would have gotten ran up.  You must be thinking about another year.  Have to be!

Yeah BMTSoulja, your right about Ozen's offense not being able to capatalize on all those turn overs by Brook, but I tell you what, Brook cant afford to to turn the ball over like that this year b/c from what I've seen in 7 on 7 the Ozen passing game is rolling especially with Willie Jefferson gaining more experience and confidence, and the same Ozen defense that caused all those turnovers is looking to be just as good. 26-6 take away 2 TD's which the Ozen offense basiclly gave Brook and the games 12-6!!

Guest Wildcat 08

HF over Lumberton

HF over WOS

Question, would Silsbee beating Lumberton be considered an upset?

Good question. Probably not.

Guest tigersvoice

wos loses a district game cant say who beats the but i think they lose one this year

Dude no disrespect but that doesn't make sense lol

How?  Are the first twenty-two Mustangs all going to be out with the Flu?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• It was no defence that hurt Rusk. Barrier’s stats were good.
    • He actually had a pretty solid year for a sophomore starting in that district. I can assure you, it hasn't hurt his recruiting at all and that will only improve with the move back to the Wack. 
    • If Crumedy eventually has bigger aspirations than being in Jasper, every aspect of the program will be looked at when someone interviews him for any job. He knows that. The mindset needs to be that any time someone wears a Jasper uniform, that they're doing everything they possibly can to win. It matters.
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up It's a poll but I could definitely see this as realistic.   From the article: Catholics in the United States have swung dramatically against President Biden in recent years, now boasting a significant statistical break towards his GOP challenger. Pew Research released on Apr. 30 a report exploring support for presidential candidates sorted by religious affiliation. The poll found that 55% of Catholics support or lean towards supporting former President Donald Trump in a head-to-head against Biden. Conversely, only 45% of Catholics support Biden in the same one-on-one pairing. The 12% margin of support in favor of Trump marks a significant shift from 2020, when he held an extremely narrow lead — 50% to 49%. Biden currently leads among Hispanic Catholics with a narrow 49%-47% split, but the close contest marks a major shift rightward for the demographic. In 2020, a similar poll from Pew Research found Hispanic Catholics preferred Biden to Trump with a staggering 67%-26% split.
    • You said a lot there. Truthfully, that is the root of the issue. Who cares what a kid thinks about how coaches are running a program? Kids play, coaches coach. For some reason, parents have this backward in a lot of places and its wreaking havoc. 
  • Topics