Who Wins The District Title In 20 4A?

Who Wins The District Title In 20 4A?  

194 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins The District Title In 20 4A?

• Central
    • Ozen
    • Livingston
    • Lumberton
    • Nederland
    • LC-M
    • PN-G
    • Vidor

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I voted for Nederland and Im from Port Neches I have friends over there and there offense will be scarey this year there is a question mark on defense this coming from a long time Bulldog I hear there ponits per game will be very high this year. I also beleive in the Neuman factor he is a great coach with a good team this season. I hope its PN-G in the end but it wont be easy this season

Livingston getting some decent votes.

I kind of have this feeling that they may come into this District the same way Dayton came into 21 4A. Everyone knows they are good, just how good may shock some folks. It will be interesting to see what unfolds, but I see the Lions in top 3 at least.

I'll go with a darkhorse...  Ozen.  i have no real reason to think this, but i was impressed with them at the end of last season.  i think they'll be good enough to compete with anyone in the district, and more athletic than most.  if they can get some early momentum at the beginning of the season, anything can happen. 

I fell prey of this prediction stuff last season and my jags had a serious setback. I don't think none of us really know how these kids will respond. Who could have told me Derrick Hall would have such a hard time his senior season? I would not have believed it. The way he'd torched dayton the year before. But there's alot of factors that come into play' positives and negatives. Let's just see what happens.

wright won state in power lifting and apparently u did not see him get more yards on Dayton than any other team and score their only td against Lamar or him score both tds on vidor I would say he can carry a load and Tatum can and will shine were not a throwing team

I don't really have the best of memories, but wasn't it the throw that got PNG past Lumberton last year?

Guest 87CRU79

Soulja mentioned people voting on their own teams, I like when people talk about how good they are individually (Indian28 = Josh Wright) lol! I never vote for Nederland (my team), it just seems like we are incapable of winning a DC outright. But who knows? This could be Neumanns year for his first outright District Championship. This year would be as good as any other.

PNG will be PNG...

You know what I mean, toss left and toss right, toss left and toss right. Every now and then, a toss HB pass!

Central and Ozen are always stocked full of athletes. It just usually depends if the coaching is there to harness it in the right direction.

As usual, LCM and Vidor will be garbage and Lumberton's Playoff party will be shut down as they are brought back down to reality.

Soulja mentioned people voting on their own teams, I like when people talk about how good they are individually (Indian28 = Josh Wright) lol! I never vote for Nederland (my team), it just seems like we are incapable of winning a DC outright. But who knows? This could be Neumanns year for his first outright District Championship. This year would be as good as any other.

PNG will be PNG...

You know what I mean, toss left and toss right, toss left and toss right. Every now and then, a toss HB pass!

Central and Ozen are always stocked full of athletes. It just usually depends if the coaching is there to harness it in the right direction.

As usual, LCM and Vidor will be garbage and Lumberton's Playoff party will be shut down as they are brought back down to reality.

We tossed so much last year against ya'll that it tossed Nederland out of the postseason ;) Toss that left and right for a while ;D

Guest Penny

To be fair Scalp, I've heard more PNG fans describe things that way than anybody else.  But I do see them being more effective throwing it this year with a seasoned Tatum under center.

To be fair Scalp, I've heard more PNG fans describe things that way than anybody else.  But I do see them being more effective throwing it this year with a seasoned Tatum under center.

Your right, but it's kind of like two brother fighting and then someone else jumps in, then the two brothers fight the third. What I'm saying is that as a PNG fan we make our own comments, but when someone else makes that comment we get upset ;D I think you'll see a little mixture this year, but heck the ole bread and butter worked last year except for the Dayton game. That's being fair on my part. I bet if I say something about NED that would hear the same thing from ya'lls fans. We'll see when we swing RIGHT into Bulldog stadium and swing LEFT with another victory. ;)

Guest Penny

Hell that's exactly what I'd do to us, toss left/right until we tackle somebody.  Been a rough couple of years for physical defense in our house.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder