Who Wins The District Title In 20 4A?

Who Wins The District Title In 20 4A?  

194 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins The District Title In 20 4A?

• Central
    • Ozen
    • Livingston
    • Lumberton
    • Nederland
    • LC-M
    • PN-G
    • Vidor

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PNG NED... then anyone else no order.. except vidor and lumberton fight for bottom. and lcm. watched png practice. you can tell they have a seasoned qb and all american running back.

All American running back?? Thats a bold statement dont you think??

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

In no particular order...

Nederland

Lumberton

PNG

Central

With either Ozen or Livingston possibly swaping places with one of the others and making it. I would say the only lock to make it this year would be Nederland because of all the offensive players they have coming back. I would say Central has a pretty big chance also.

Guest 1armpirate

vidor?????  hmmmmmmmmm ??? thats kinda differnt when is the last time vidor wn district

I know you are from mid county so let me help you out. He said top 4.. He never said anything about winning district.

Guest 1armpirate

Hmmm. I know you are from Vidor, but you might ought to read the title of the thread.

Read the post !!

I know yall are a little distraught because yalls Indian neighbors have the BEST stadium in Southeasttexas , but dont be mad at us..look at it like this..yall had the best scoreboard atleast for one year and now yalls thunder is gone..  man that turf looks good over there..I bet yall can hear the construction going on in the background while yall practice everyday!!!

I think Nederlands defense will be much improved this year because their leadership will be better.  Johnson brought this laid back mentality to the defense and their play was a direct result from it.  Grogan has a sort of "nastiness", maybe even a little dirty, agrressive style that I think is going to rub off on the rest of the defense.  The offense should be better, but I would still like to see them be more creative.  I am not talking about trick plays or anything, just move personell around or balance they play-calling a bit. 

PN-G will be just that PN-G.  Whatever lack in talent they have they make up with pride.  Never going to lay down, you have to beat them.  Wright will be a beast, but where I think you lost ALOT, was the anchor in your defensive line.  Those guys were animals last year, but just like Microsoft, you will find a way to Plug-N-Play.

My boys, Lumberton,  it never gets easier!!  You will  ALWAYS have doubters.  It should be the fuel that drives you to give it your all everyday.  I believe the Coaches have cemented a system and there are enough players returning that we should compete with everyone we play.  We may have the best player in the district in Beard, he was 1st team as a sophmore.

Anyway top 4 (in no order):

Ned

PNG

Lum

Ozen

Hmmm. I know you are from Vidor, but you might ought to read the title of the thread.

Read the post !!

I know yall are a little distraught because yalls Indian neighbors have the BEST stadium in Southeasttexas , but dont be mad at us..look at it like this..yall had the best scoreboard atleast for one year and now yalls thunder is gone..  man that turf looks good over there..I bet yall can hear the construction going on in the background while yall practice everyday!!!

Nederland's bond comes up this winter.  Care to compare stadiums now pirate??

Guest 1armpirate

Read the post !!

we will see if it passes.. which I doubt it will.

the only thing yall got is the scoreboard..Which is VERY nice.but everything else I will put ours up against yalls.

Dont yall have to take a bus to get to yalls stadium?

Read the post !!

bigdog, this isnt intended to be sarcasm but what part of the bond is for the football stadium? Last I heard Nederland originally wanted to build a totally new stadium around the HS, then it was to just totally upgrade the current Bulldog Stadium, the latest talk was a new pressbox and turf.

Whats really in the bond and whats not...just curious.

Guest 1armpirate

Read the post !!

bigdog, this isnt intended to be sarcasm but what part of the bond is for the football stadium? Last I heard Nederland originally wanted to build a totally new stadium around the HS, then it was to just totally upgrade the current Bulldog Stadium, the latest talk was a new pressbox and turf.

Good point 92'..Interested in hearing your answer Bigpup...  In the meantime those big heavy machines,and construction continues to build the nicest stadium in southeasttexas..While them ol' bull pups still laying around in that ol' dog house..The Indians are dancing on there new turf, chanting,doing cherokee and smoking there pipes on the reservation!!! While them ol' puppies can't get off that porch and has to stay in the old dog house.chewing on that same bone they been chewing on,and listening to all the construction..Stay off the carpet bulldogs you arent potty trained yet!!  ;D ;D 

Read the post !!

Good point 92'..Interested in hearing your answer Bigpup...  In the meantime those big heavy machines,and construction continues to build the nicest stadium in southeasttexas..While them ol' bull pups still laying around in that ol' dog house..The Indians are dancing on there new turf, chanting,doing cherokee and smoking there pipes on the reservation!!! While them ol' puppies can't get off that porch and has to stay in the old dog house.chewing on that same bone they been chewing on,and listening to all the construction..Stay off the carpet bulldogs you arent potty trained yet!!   ;D ;D 

Read the post !!

It hasn't been official brought to the voters yet, but some of the things are turf, pressbox, some additonal seating and maybe some other things, we'll have to wait until the official version comes out, which should be Monday. We really don't need much more, other than maybe a field house.  The second phase of the bond in a few years will build a completly new stadium at the high school .

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83