I got your number... teams that seem to own the other?

Guest Ozen

Bridge City

Owns: HF

Owned by: WO-S  something to the tune of 0-25?? Sounds like more than being owned if you ask me  ;D

If memory serves me correctly, everyone owned BC last year... (correct me if I am mistaken)  ;D

I believe the post means over time not just last year....but yes BC was owned by all last year........

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

When I think of one team having another team's number I think of two teams that are pretty much equal in ability but something always seems to go wrong for one team which causes them not to be able to beat the other team. WOS doesn't have the other teams number in their district,they are just flat out better!! Just my opinion.

about 50 years ago, my football coach told the team  "BOYS, YOU CANT LAY IN  BED AND WISH YOU WERE IN-SHAPE".  im thinking "this guy is reading my mind".  well if you want to be as good as WOS,  you will need to work as hard as the WOS players do.  get out of bed and go run the bleachers for a hour or two  in this heat.

about 50 years ago, my football coach told the team  "BOYS, YOU CANT LAY IN  BED AND WISH YOU WERE IN-SHAPE".  im thinking "this guy is reading my mind".  well if you want to be as good as WOS,  you will need to work as hard as the WOS players do.  get out of bed and go run the bleachers for a hour or two  in this heat.

Yep, that'll do it. ::)

Yep, that'll do it. ::)

:D

WOS has a whole district's number!

Paris, CE King, Ennis, and LaMarque are the only teams that have had our(WOS) number.

Oh, and Waco Lavega and Wemberly :'(

I think you have to have more than one loss against a team for them to "own" you. Definitely agree with LM and King.

Probably Vidor and Ozen...er, and of course Lumberton

Not this year!

Talk is SO cheap!  ::)

It's never happened and it won't this yr. either.

PNGProud andBigdog must've blanked out last year since PNG and Nederlands credit were both denied by L-Town. The one team Lumberton does seem to own in general be it good years or bad is the other L-town in the district......Livingston. Only team we truly have a winning record against.

Dayton has owned Crosby since 2000 winning 9 straight scoring 329 pts=36.5 per-allowed 96 pts.=10.5 per.In last 5 yrs. Broncos scored 190 pts.=38 per ----to 41 pts.=8.1 per for the Cougars-including"06"Dayton Bi-Dist win 35-0 and "07" Bi-Dist win 49-7.In 2008 it was dist.game win 49-14.In the 2 team history Dayton leads 33 wins-14 losses-2 ties.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder